xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GHGHostile

Good Evening One And All.

I thought it best I introduce myself as I will hopefully become a regular forum poster [providing my hosting request gets accepted, once I acheive the required credits :)].My name is Steve. I live in the UK, I'm almost 26 years old and a punk devotee. I spend my spare time infront of my computer learning PHP, testing new and different forum software as well as running and maintaining a MMOG community site [hopefully soon to be transferred to Xisto :)*Winks*].Not only do I mess around with different forum software while I'm sat staring at my monitor, but I also enjoy and play a few MMOG's. These include: Flyff, Oz World, Tales Of Pirates, Ultima Online etc.As stated, I am a punk. 14 years and counting.I have been playing the guitar, also for 14 years and when I'm not running forums or playing online games, I'm creating weird electronic tunes.I used to skateboard for 8 years of my life until I slammed hard when I was 19 and the trucks went into the base of my spine.Sounds worse than it actually was, but I've been plagued with back problems ever since. So I gave that up.Theres not much else to tell you really, unless you want to know what I look like or what I ate for breakfast.So I'll leave it like that for now. :)Looking forward to having some friendly discussions with you all soon.

:) welcome to trap steve! i'm quite amazed you're a gamer at heart at the age of 26. usually, i would hear that from mostly kids at the age of 10-18. anyway, enjoy your stay here at trap. just make sure you follow the forum rules and you'll be set (which would make your application processed a lot faster because mods and admins will check your posts before they approve your hosting application).

@M :) you need to pay attention to gaming forum a bit a longer :), sadly I know a couple of gamers that are in their 30's that still go at it :).Anyways welcome to the forum, and since your already hosted I guess there shouldn't be no need to remind you of the Xisto read me file (which you can find the link at the top of the shoutbox). So I say welcome and enjoy your time here at trap, I know I have ;).

@M :D you need to pay attention to gaming forum a bit a longer :D, sadly I know a couple of gamers that are in their 30's that still go at it :P.

hahaha well i rarely go there to post :P but then again, i'm probably one of those people who wasn't so into games and what's new when it comes to gaming and stuff. as i've mentioned in the "favorite games" thread, i only relied on emulators since my parents really didn't get us any consoles (yeah, i know sad life :( ).

Talking of emulators, has any PS2 emulators been released yet? I guess I could 'google' it but I thought I'd ask here first.I got the Project64 [N64] emulator. I love Mario Kart. Haha.I also got ePSXe emulator. Just so I can play FF7 on my PC. Which saves me having to clean my usually very dusty Playstation.But yeah, I think you find older gamers playing the more 'hardcore' MMORPG's which tend to focus more on the RPG elements than going out and just killing things.Not to say that younger people don't play these games, its just a trend I've noticed. Thanks for the warm welcome and I will look forward to lots of interesting discussions with you soon.:D

Welcome aboard, GHGHostile! Glad to have you as a new member of the Xisto community, and thank you for the detailed self-intro you gave in your first post. If you have any problems whatsoever, feel free to contact any of the moderators or admins and I'm sure they'll be able to help you out. Seems that you're a pretty active poster thus far. You'll be able to reach (and maintain) your credits easily. That's about it for now. Hope to see more you on the boards!

Hey,Welcome to the kooky world of Xisto and seeing you are kooky along with us I can see that we will all get along great :DI hope you have read all the rules and I liked the detailed entry at the beginning...Helps other members help you out when you need something. It is nice to see that you are determined to be a good poster.Well Enjoy here and you can always ask for help if you ever need any

Hello Steve alias: GHGHostile Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Nice intro. I am not into gaming or punk, but hey, I guess our differences is what makes the world go round. You seem like a nice chap and a good addition to our forum here at Trap 17. Keep up the interesting posts. :D If you run into questions, maybe the links just above my sig will help out. If not, ask, somebody will answer you or direct you to the answer. Everybody on here is friendly and helpful.

Hey, Steve :( How you doing, Steve? I'm from the UK too, Steve :P! Sorry, not taking the mick, I just randomly love the name Steve, Steve xDAnyways, enough Steve-ing :D Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay, I know I have :P And if you have any questions just ask me, or someone with a high post count (They tend to know more :D) or just post a topic about it :D Anyways, I hope you have fun! :) I do enjoy Xisto's credit system, beats paying and it beats advertisements :(Enjoy :DDn Games