xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CrazyRob

Car Crazhes Into Glasgow Airport Main Terminal

Yesterday a Blazing Car was driven into Glasgow Airport at high speed. Luckily it didn't get into the actual building, it only hit the main doors.

Eyewitnesses have described a Jeep Cherokee being driven at speed towards the building with flames coming out from underneath.

Eyewitnesses have also described the drivers being Asian and one was on fire from head to toe. When he was taken from the car he was also on fire and tried to resist help from the police who finally managed to wrestle him to the floor and put the flames out.

An eyewitness told the media the man was throwing punches at the police whilst on fire trying to resist help. every punch the threw he was shouting Allah...Allah.

The vehicle was also carrying Gas cylinders and lots of fuel so imagine the devastation that it would have caused had the car penetrated the doors and exploded inside the main terminal.

Police have linked the events with Glasgow with that of the attempted attacks on London. Because of this the UK threat level has been elevated to Critical and the new Prime minister - Gordon Brown has called another emergency meeting of Cobra - the emergency committee.

Source adapted from BBC News: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/6257194.stm

Also looking at the MI5 (UK Security Service) Website i can see that the Critical Security Level means that 'This means that an attack is expected imminently and indicates an extremely high level of threat to the UK'

So maby these attacks are just drawing the police's attention away from a possible huge attack - who knows i sure don't

What are your views and opinions?

These rolling incendiary car bombs weren't capable of causing much if any damage so they were obviously not put together by the professionals in MI5 or CIA or Mussed. But that doesn't stop the governments from creating mass hysteria and TERROR as a result, using it to encourage the masses to give up even more of their personal freedoms and privacy for "security". When an attack actually works and destroys significant life and property, then you'll know the government is responsible. A group of semi-militant, under-funded, loose-knit people who have a need to do stupid things in the name of their cause is who carried out the "attacks" the other day. Nothing more. See news report and click on the video here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Actually, I think I may have been generous to the people who carried out these "terrorist actions" in my above statement. According to this article, it may have been nothing more then drunk teenagers wanting to see more Fire, ala Beavis and Butthead.

Edited by Watermonkey (see edit history)