xisto Community
Silent Shadow

Hi Everyone

Welcome aboard, Silent Shadow! Glad to have you join our community! I'm one of the "veteran" members here and I think you've found a very supportive network of people here. If you run into any problems, I'm sure the admins/moderators will be able to help you out.Hvae fun posting and we hope to see more of you in the future!

Hey,Welcome to Xisto. Hope you have read all the rules required to be a good member in this forum. Nice to see that you have your websiteI can agree with you for your love of videogames for I play a lot of games myself but Hacking...... Hope you know what your doing that is all that I a, gonna say :PCheers :D

Hey,
Welcome to Xisto. Hope you have read all the rules required to be a good member in this forum. Nice to see that you have your website

I can agree with you for your love of videogames for I play a lot of games myself but Hacking...... Hope you know what your doing that is all that I a, gonna say :P

Cheers :D

Thanks for the Welcome guys.
Dont worry I'm not going to hack trap 17.

Hello Silent Shadow Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Looks like everybody beat me to it about the rules and etc. Hope you enjoy your stay with the Trap 17 forum. Everybody here is friendly and helpful. If you need help, just ask. Somebody will answer you or direct you to an answer. Good luck with your endeavors.

lol, I doubt mentioning hacking is a wise thing :D But anyways :D Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay, I know I have :P And if you have any questions just ask me, or someone with a high post count (They tend to know more :P) or just post a topic about it :( Anyways, I hope you have fun! :( I do enjoy Xisto's credit system, beats paying and it beats advertisements :DEnjoy :DDn Games