xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Snea

Future! The Future Is Not So Distant

let's see.

where do you see yourself in the near future? on a boat doing research in marine biology

Where would you be? probably the mediterranian.

What would you do? resarch all the stuff in the water.

Are you married? ....good question.

Any kids? NO!

=^+^=

where do you see yourself in the near future? Hopefully in University studying

Where would you be? A place where I'm happy

What would you do? Something that will help others and make them happy too

Are you married? Maybe, if the time is right

Any kids? Not sure if I want any just yet

Where do you see yourself in the near future? College (IT Tech)Where would you be? Thunder BayWhat would you do? Party, Study Hard, Further My CareerAre you married? Nope, not anytime soon, only 18Any kids? Same as the last question, not until im older...

where do you see yourself in the near future? hmm doing my yr 10..Where would you be? school, home..What would you do? i want to do graphic design but yeah..Are you married? noAny kids? no

where do you see yourself in the near future? richWhere would you be? somewhereWhat would you do? video game design / website hosting/designAre you married? yesAny kids? 3

where do you see yourself in the near future?***in a basementWhere would you be?***on my own islandWhat would you do?***crash a plane full of cult-members into the ocean off the coast of my new islandAre you married?***yes, to the sea. Well, no, i'm not really married.Any kids?*** No. I have no literal children. But the plane will be full of my "Children"Of course, I wouldnt be trying to kill them.. just a little "trial by water." They'd get life-jackets and lollipops. And a dental plan.

where do you see yourself in the near future? who knows?

Where would you be? some plzce nice..... with luck

What would you do? Join the Marine Corp

Are you married? maybe, but no

Any kids? HELL NO!!

Where do you see yourself in the near future? - In the light place?Where would you be? - The same where I am now in Boyarka.What would you do? - Read books, work in economic sphere I hope.Are you married? - No, What?s the benefit to be married?Any kids? - Thanx I don?t want to have one more (after myself).

where do you see yourself in the near future?

in a pretty big house wit my sexy wifey

Where would you be?

my hometown.. brampton, ONT

What would you do?

DENTIST while selling web templates online

Are you married?

yes, wit my hoTAss wife

Any kids?

where do you see yourself in the near future? Working hard and getting nothing for it. Probably in an apartment full of cockroaches and no heating or cooling.

Where would you be? Rhode Island, though I'd like to be in Japan.

What would you do? Graphic Artist of some sort hopefully working for square-enix

Are you married? Hell no.

Any kids? >_> How about a dog?

WHAT????????? SPILL!!! Okay.

Where do you see yourself in the near future?

Working at my community college as a computer administrator.

Where would you be?

Charlottesville, Virginia, USA, Earth, Solar System, Universe.

What would you do?

Fix stuff, help noobs, program stuff, go to meetings.

Are you married?

Not yet.

Any kids?

See above...

WHAT????????? SPILL!!!

Hey! I was drinking that!

where do you see yourself in the near future? not famous..but RICH and drop dead gorgeous and very elegant with a white fluffy dog called poochie.

Where would you be? In a mansion house with a enormous garden and 2 swimming pools

What would you do? Be a computer graphics designer,programmar. An inventer and engineer and a Fashion Designer...Oh and a interior and exterior designer also travel all over the world and help the sea creatures.

Are you married? Yes to a man who is extremely clever as well as cute .Nice not too big muscles....big *ahem* With a nice smile and dimples. And loves me to bits.

Any kids? 2 or nothing...Im not having 1.

where do you see yourself in the near future?hmmm..rich....famousWhere would you be?i would love to stay and work in my hoodWhat would you do?i would do stomathology work,and rockin the decks on the parties!!Are you married?No.Any kids?No.