xisto Community
Atthack

Do You Play "freelancer" Or With A Clan?

The CS Vote  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just wanted to know! So vote now and maybe add in a few words WHY you're a Freelancer - or WHY you like to play in a clan!

MYSELF, i have my own gaming clan in CS: Source called TheLivingLegends - I like to play with my friends, challenge, be challenged and have fun. Spirit of [TLL] > Always have FUN while gaming :)

Edited by Atthack (see edit history)

Freelancer, baby!!Yeah, that's right... I think it's more fun to just play wit friends rather than go hardcore with a "clan", after all if you're in a clan you constantly have to prove how good you are (both to other people and to you're own clan) I just find it more fun as a casual player!!

Allright, that's a good point too!I prefer to play in a clan because... There's lots of PCW (player-clan-war)'s to have - And my clan is (so far) 100% FRIEND-BASED. So since we know everyone in the clan it's easier to communicate and more fun when we win...We lose... Uhhh that's ANOTHER story :)

Hehe :) well if you're clan is 100% friends, then I think that's cool, rather like a huge group or friends list...But you suggested you may make it bigger and get random members in!! I suggest you don't, just keep it as friends, it's more fun that way :)

I've got a multi-game clan called Ghosts of Hiroshima (we started on Bf 1942) but it's on hold at the moment because no one's got the time to run a site and some game servers. So, at the moment I play freelance. I've got my spot, though, for when I do play with a clan. I'm always the first guy in and (naturally) the first guy to die. That doesn't mean I don't take some buggers with me though. In actuality I don't die all that often despite the fact that I'm in so quickly. I'm usually in and out the main front and then go around the back to rescue some hostages.

Personally, I think its better to be a Free Lancer.If your really good, you'll be invited into those really good clans instead of trying to find one.Let them find you. The skills is all that is needed.Clans are fun and all, but its really hard to find a really cooperative one.One that will listen to you, have code commands, have plans, etcinstead of just running out trying to kill someone.Also teamspeak is a must.

Personally, I think its better to be a Free Lancer.
If your really good, you'll be invited into those really good clans instead of trying to find one.

Let them find you. The skills is all that is needed.
Clans are fun and all, but its really hard to find a really cooperative one.
One that will listen to you, have code commands, have plans, etc
instead of just running out trying to kill someone.

Also teamspeak is a must.

Agreed - TeamSpeak is a Must-Have for clanmatches, or just "gaming nights" I think :XD:

I play by myself. In Gears of War I hate Clans, most of them go around in Ranked matches thinking they are the best. Usually they win and continue bragging and saying how good they are. However, the only reason they are winning in ranked is because they have past experience playing with each other. Ranked is a place where I like being matched with people I've never played with before, and the other team should have to do the same. Any ways I'm better than most clan member anyway, and if you want me to prove it I'll one on one you my gamertag is BenNeedsTalent.

I am a freelancer and I have tried to be in clans before! I have to say that it is fun most of the time being a clan that isn't as serious as the big leagues. You tend to be more friendly and talk outside of the game unlike the ones that only really hang out when they are trying to prove themselves. I haven't played in a long time, but now that you mention it I kind of want to start up again! I have tried out for some clans before I have gotten in to some but then the clan usually breaks up or I just don't play enough because I have other things to do. I think that if you have the time to put into clans then its fun to be in one but if not then its just annoying! Freelancer kind of puts a little ease on you because you can play whenever you want and it doesn't matter how well you do! You can do awesome one day and cruddy another day lol. I think that if you just play in the same server that you find to be fun then people will get to know you and it will be pretty neat. Anyway, I'm a freelancer and plan to stay with it. -Jester

Well at the moment I'm not a serious player and I would call myself a freelancer mainly cause I play mostly games with only Single Player available :D I sometimes play WC3,CS and so on but just for some fun so I can't say that I'm really good-so I would vote freelancer ;) But in my opinion if I am really good and a serious player of some game I would like to search for/start a clan to play with :D And also if I'm good it will be fun to beat the other players from the clan :D Before a few years I used to play Warcraft TFT seriously and I had 2 friends who everyday said how many people they have beaten, how did they beat them and so on and in the end I was fed up and I just sit down and play with one of them, after that with the other one and I beat them both :D Well they stopped boasting after that :D or at least for some time :DBtw when I saw the name I first thought the topic was about the game Freelancer :D Quite a nice game btw :rolleyes:

Now I am playing in a clan formed by me.I think it is important to play in a clan, mainly in clans that have server to play on the Internet. Playing in a clan is good because we improve our technique and learned to play as a team. Also, I think before entering a clan it must have some years of practice. One of the negative aspects of belonging to a clan is that we have to always play the same maps and always in the same position, which often ultimately discourage the player. :rolleyes: