xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Atthack

Atthack This Target!

So you've decided to attack me, haven't you! :) Well, my "name" is Atthack - I'm 16 years old (in a few days) and come from the chilly (but at the moment - quite warm) NORWAY.I'm the leader of a gameclan called TheLivingLegends which i really hope to get hosted here on Xisto. (So to "Mention" the site - http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/) < Done! No more about that.I'm really into Photoshop, and Webdesign - That's preferrably what i will be studying next year!You all have a good day, and enjoy whatever there is to enjoy! :)

Hello Atthack. I turn 16 at the end of this month. Are you allowed to get your license at 16 where you live? What game do you play that you are in a clan in? I used to play America's Army and still do sometimes but don't really have a clan anymore. I also have an interest in Photoshop and Webdesign but I'm not that good at either so I've sort of gotten out of that too. Good luck with getting the site up for your clan and your plans for design.