xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sweet_princess

Voyage To The Arctic What should I research?

Hi everyone!Well, basically, I need help. There is this voyage to the Arctic coming up in september, and I would love to go. Unfortunately, only one student from my high school can go, and I hope its me. All I need is to think about what I am going to research if I do get the chance to go. And anything that I think about researching has to be linked with climate change. It could be anything from scientific to creative. Any suggestions? Thank you!

Ooooh I don't know anyone who's been to the arctic. One of the most obvious choices would be global warming, but narrowing it down to one aspect is difficult. Here are a few that I can think of off the top of my head:

glaciers melting

how climate change is affecting species migration

what adaptations are species making

how climate is affecting the jet stream

That's all for right now, but I'm sure there are tons more that other people might think of. Good luck, I hope you get the position!

Ooooh I don't know anyone who's been to the arctic. One of the most obvious choices would be global warming, but narrowing it down to one aspect is difficult. Here are a few that I can think of off the top of my head:

glaciers melting

how climate change is affecting species migration

what adaptations are species making

how climate is affecting the jet stream

That's all for right now, but I'm sure there are tons more that other people might think of. Good luck, I hope you get the position!
I really think the last 2 topics from what Tiki mentioned are good to be researched upon. Combining melting glaciers with effects on the jet streams seems very interesting too as it's affected the land and us also in the long-run.

Good luck! :D