xisto Community
Silent Shadow

Email For My Members

Well the quickest way to get a domain email would be to get a paid hosting account or free hosting account and then set up people's email accounts that way. I am not aware of any (free) domain email services that could help out for what you are asking.

There are number of web hosting companies which are providing mail services. You can easily get one of their plan which will give you the liberty of giving your website users a mail attached with your domain name. I found one such company and i talked to their customer support executive about this situation and they give me two such plans which fulfills your criteria. With these plans you will not get only emails but you can host your websites over here. You will have power to create unlimited emails and you can distribute it among your users. Some of my friends are using services of hostgator and they have liked it's services, now they are promoting this website also and getting good money. I am not promoting this website so no need to worry about fake promises, you can check it on yourself because i am giving you website address not my link. They also give 30 days trial period, so if not satisfied you can pull out within time limit and your money will be refunded to you. They also guarantee 24/7/365 phone support with 99.9% uptime. Website - http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/- BABYdisk space - 100 gbbandwidth - 1000gbmonthly price - $9.95Plan2 - SWAMPdisk space - 200 gbbandwidth - 2000gbmonthly price - $14.95common features in both plans- unlimited- domain, subdomain, pop3account, webmail, email aliasmail features - auto responder,spam protector, catch alls, mailing list, smtp, mail forwardThese Plans come into shared category. I am not quite sure about this thing but you can get more details once you go to their website and check these details on yourself.

I don't know for real whether or not the offers above offer what you need but I think that as soon as you have your domain and I know this from fact you can use it to configurate and to allow peolpe to have mail service you need few scripts which you can download from the net. And one of examples woould be that is the one that I have tried is hivemail if you want you can download it and try it it is really cool. Just go for it.What you should do it? Install scripts on your web site do some simple configuration and voala you've got your email service. good luck with it.

yahoo.com... get a webhosting plan for 12$ a month, and they will give you what you want for free... i'm using it! very helpfull

Godaddy is another cheap option for this. That is what I have used in the past.

incredimail

Email For My Members

How do I configurate hotmail with incredimail ?

-reply by Bertus

You can try Google Apps. You can have upto 200 email address in the free version of it.

You need to buy a domain, which you can do it from godaddy.com for only 10$ per year.

Google Apps gives you email, docs, calendar, chat, googlepages ang google sites facilities also.

-Deepak

Hie,There are number of web hosting companies which are providing mail services. You can easily get one of their plan which will give you the liberty of giving your website users a mail attached with your domain name. I found one such company and i talked to their customer support executive about this situation and they give me two such plans which fulfills your criteria. With these plans you will not get only emails but you can host your websites over here. You will have power to create unlimited emails and you can distribute it among your users. Some of my friends are using services of hostgator and they have liked it's services, now they are promoting this website also and getting good money. I am not promoting this website so no need to worry about fake promises, you can check it on yourself because i am giving you website address not my link. They also give 30 days trial period, so if not satisfied you can pull out within time limit and your money will be refunded to you. They also guarantee 24/7/365 phone support with 99.9% uptime.

Website - http://www.hostgator.com/
Plan1- BABY
disk space - 100 gb
bandwidth - 1000gb
monthly price - $9.95

Plan2 - SWAMP
disk space - 200 gb
bandwidth - 2000gb
monthly price - $14.95

common features in both plans-
unlimited- domain, subdomain, pop3account, webmail, email alias
mail features - auto responder,spam protector, catch alls, mailing list, smtp, mail forward

These Plans come into shared category. I am not quite sure about this thing but you can get more details once you go to their website and check these details on yourself.
Bye

Notice from serverph:
copied from old Xisto post

Dear friend I think I have got your point. If I am not mistaken this facility is provided by google apps for your domain the basic package is free it provides 100 users facilities. So why dont you try it out. To use it I think you have to change your website a bit I mean to say make a bit change to your website. And you are done. I think just giving it a try is not bad Try it. Best of luck.?

So folks..if i want my website users to have their own email accounts do i do one of the following:A) Have them send their desired usernames then create the accounts myself at the backend of my siteB)or is there some other way that they can just fill in their details and in a few minutes have their own addresses?Please help. I really want to offer this serviceThanks.

Edited by africa (see edit history)

Great idea on that. Don't we only get like 5 free emails though unless we pay extra?
You are talking about name@yoursite.com emails, right?

Yes that is what im talking about. It can be a great promotional tool mate! Im not too sure about the email addresses we get but if we try it and users quickly catch on the idea, then we'll have to work hard to offer more.
Edited by africa (see edit history)

I think we may be able to do unlimited or close to unlimited emails using our domain itself, through cpanel or something. Honestly I've never tried it myself, I'm currently using Google Domains, but still haven't even started using that email yet, :P.I would love to hear how to make an automated system as well, if anyone happens to know.