xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GamerGlitch

Game Glitching

If you guys own a Xbox 360 you most likely know what I'm talking about. Do any of you do it, it's actually the topic of my website.

Notice from truefusion:
What about those that don't own a Xbox 360? If it's the topic of your website, then you should have more to say. Be more descriptive.

its not just an xbox thing, i mean common, even people on psp's glitch, i hate the concept though, its unfair to those who wanna have fun and play fair, in the online play for metal of honor, some people glitch it so that they cant die, and that really pisses me off, cuzz they keep killing me, when ive like shot them in the head with a rocket launcher, please note that the rocket launcher can kill, even if i dont hit the person, it can kill even if it only hits near the person....so ya, like i said, its unfair, it actually ruined the fun, cuzz the kid was hosting a level and he called it "my space", a few people would come in and try to play, but then leave a few mins later cuzz they cant kill the person.damn, i talk too much XD

I love glitching!!! In Gears Of War me and my friend used to be the kings of glitching.. untill ours 360s broke and they got rid of the olds ones and got new ones... I don't glitch all the time though... There is a time and place. I personally will not glitch unless I am extremly bored, about to lose, or the other team is boasting and i want to make them angry :D . I don't get mad at glitchers though. If someone glitches in one of my games I badmouth them because i know that they have no skill and they need to cheat to win. They never beat me though :P .By the way... GO NARUTO!!!

Edited by Wyroba (see edit history)