xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lekrissy

My Vacation! Im back from Gatlinburg, Tennessee

My vacation was great! We did so much that it's hard to remember it all.We left at 2:30 on Saturday morning. We reached Kentucky around 4 or 5am. The Louisville skyline looks so pretty at night next to the river! O.O I wish I had my camera with me at the time (it was at the back of the van).We reached Tennessee around 9am. We ate at a pancake place right away. It was really yummy! ^.^ We couldn't check-in until 3pm, so we had to keep our stuff in the van til then. It's the cabin rules.Then, we went to a cool gigantic aquarium. It's like a museum for fish and stuff like that. After that, we went to Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Haunted House. It was so scary! All the props looked and felt real! *shivers* My shoe untied of all times and places for that to happen! Then, we went to the Ripley Museum. It had a lot of freaky things in there! I forget the rest of Saturday. We checked-in at 3pm and stayed in the rest of the night.On Sunday, we played Hillbilly Golf! XD It's a putt-putt course. They take you up into the mountain, then courses go downhill. It's really neat! The props on the courses are things like farm equipment, pails, ect. It's really cool. After that, we went go-karting! That was really fun!!! Then, we went swimming. I could tell that it was going to rain. Good thing we swam first. Then, we rode some rides. It started to rain just as we were leaving. After that, we went to a weapon shop and bought swords! I bought a dagger! ^.^ It started to storm hard while we were in there! After that, we ate at Fridays. The power went out for a minute. After that, we went to a dinosaur ride. The dinosaurs looked real and they jumped out at us while we strolled down a "river" in a boat. It was really fun!!! Mandi, Christy and I screamed! XD After that, we went to a little gift shop. We saw black smokey bears there!!! I've never seen them before so I was very excited! They're so cute! It was late by then and we went back to the cabin for the night.On Monday, we went go-karting again. This one was a lot better than the last! It spiraled up, then it went down on a big hill!!! It was so fun! I forget what else. We left for home at noon.The cabin was really cool! It was three floors with four bedrooms, three bathrooms, two porches, one balcony and a hot tub! The living room had a loft overlooking it from upstairs! It was sooo cool! I love that cabin.There's a whole lot more that I forgot. We did so much there!

lol It was a cabin, not a hotel. But yeah it was awesome! It would be nice to live in!How far do you live, if you don't mind my asking?