xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jake92

Looking For New Mmorpg Relatively Like Runescape title says all

ummm yerLooking For New Mmorpg Relatively Like Runescape

/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley4.GifGuys if u rely want a good game then I reccomend dofus its free or u can buy subription... You have to download it though but you can choose your character a few choices I think 12 but its not just kill kill kill its better then runescape u can trade/farm/make haats and capes and do alot of stf you can lvl up like now I'm lvl 167 best u can get is lvl 200 ok try it out I swear ull like it trust me every1 I told plays it like 24/7 now lol and me and alott of people even think its better then world o warcraft hehe 

-reply by wisdom-baby

There is a game that I wish to talk about. EVONY. Its a browser based game and a strategy based. One that I have been playing since last 2 years. It started with Age I and now with the Age II in for about a year now, the game-play has changed a lot. There has been so many changes and upgrades that i now do not keep track of them now. There were server introduction every month and even 2 in some months, both in Age I and Age II and the best part is that you play this for absolutely free. However if u pay, you get some advantage as bonuses. The game goes on even if you are not playing and all you need to do is just set the best things and combination in and the game moves as set. Time is an important thing in the game and it goes on as daily 24 hour schedule. All that you do is arrange and keep rearranging all that leads you to be a better player and better equipped with to rule the world called Evony. With 800x800 grids in every server half of the numbers can be players and with about 5 thousand players active in every server you play a massive army and alliance fighting among the others. You also get the secret ways to enhance yourself with the facebook apps attached to the game and all players that are your friends in the facebook can also can help you grow even faster.I am in the top alliances in the two servers and ranking in the top 500. I play because its so addictive and so much fun, coz you still play even if you are not in the computer.