xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
reciter

Tomcat & Jsp

Has it been activated on your site ?If yes, There is some XML thing with which you can use it. I really have no idea regarding it, but when I asked my server host people, they said something like that... So please open the JSP tomcat manual and check the procedures..

Dear Admin!I would like to ask you some question. I have login to my control panel and i did not see that i have servlet/jsp avialable for my account. Should i request to have servlet/jsp hosting account? What should i do with this problem?As i have asked admin on shout box and him/her have response to me that jsp have all package of free hosting. Your kind response is appreciated.Thanks & Best Regards,Dorei

Has it been activated on your site ?

If yes, There is some XML thing with which you can use it. I really have no idea regarding it, but when I asked my server host people, they said something like that... So please open the JSP tomcat manual and check the procedures..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes,I have been activated it on my site.

But I cannot find any XML files(except for uploaded by me)

What should I do for use JSP&servlet on TOMCAT?

and sometimes showed "page not found"oh....