xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
WarFact

Rainbow Six: Vegas For Playstation 3 What are your thoughts and opinions on this game?

I know it's also on 360, but what are your thoughts and opinions on Rainbow Six: Vegas on the Playstation 3? Is it better, worse, or the same as it is on the 360(For those of you who are fortunate enough to have played both)?How is the gameplay, graphics, and the overall feel of the game? Also, how would you rate it on a scale of 1-10?Personally, i'd give it an 7/10. The graphics are amazing, as well as the overall gameplay. The only downfall I see so far is the constant spurts of lag. Also there is an annoying helicopter sound that constantly plays during games, even when there is no helicopter.What is everyones opinion on this game so far in the few days it has been out?

i would give it a 0/10 as i absolutely hated the game. i bought it at a gamestop for $50 used, just incase i wanted to bring it back, thankfully i did thatThe game was horrible! long load times, horrible graphics (and i was playing on 1080i), choppy gameplay..... definetly on my blacklist... sorry if you liked it

That game was ok. You should get warhawk for ps3. i think its the best game for it so far. 9/10. it is awsome. you get to fly, get in tanks, on ground, lots of weapons, team, voice, and more...

That game was ok. You should get warhawk for ps3. i think its the best game for it so far. 9/10. it is awsome. you get to fly, get in tanks, on ground, lots of weapons, team, voice, and more...

i might buy, cause i want games taht have voice cause i just bought this bad *bottom* mic on ebay. its a motorola h700 and i got it for less than $30 with shipping included. they go for like $80 in stores and i got it brand new for less than $30!

btw whats your Playstation network names? mines: Mr_Man