xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zak92

Real Paying Site Easy and quick

That site really pays and I have recieved my first payment of 10 dollars.This is really easy not much of a big minimum payout and if you want you too can make money by just going here and signing up

http://adbux.org/

If you want please do add me as a referrer as zak92Thank you.

I noticed I signed up for this awhile ago (I couldn't create a new account). Yea, not much pay, but you know, something is better than nothing, and seeing as i'm always on the computer with nothing to do this gives me a couple minutes of something to do :). Thanks for bringing me back here, this time i'll bookmark the site :) .EDIT:Zak92, i'd add you as a referer, but1) i already signed upand 2) I never do the referer thing, sorry :)

Edited by t3jem (see edit history)

Doesn't look very trust worthy... No proper colours just grey but i have to say it looks better than some of the sites ive seen. Just remember to watch yourselves and make sure you FULLY read and UNDERSTAND the TOS before signing up as there could be some hidden catches.

This looks dangerously familiar to netbux, which was a site that worked very similarly except instead of looking at a website, you made a search on a search engine with lots of ads all around. They let you get your first payout so you get excited and refer tons of friends, but right before getting your second payout, they would ban your account saying something like you cheated by using a refresh script, or something similar and you would lose all of your money, and they would just be making all the money on the ads. These websites have a good idea, but they hardly ever work out. If anybody actually gets payed, tell us please!

I'm on this site. I stopped using it because I heard it's a scam. Not trying to judge, I just want to be safe.

Edited by lekrissy (see edit history)

Adbux is trusted in the PT industry. You can search the PTF (Paid To Forum) and you'll see great things said about it. I also have a friend who has been paid out a few times from them. I just started a few days ago. They need more ads lol.

when i went to the site it shows the following message

We apologize for the inconvenience.

AdBux.org will be back shortly. AdBux will back online after we have completed server upgrades. Please visit our Support Forum for more information at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Please click on Announcements for additional information.

I'm not sure how long this will be there

Why are you posting this all over the place, fast cash online? So we'd refer you and you'd gain more cash? Has this really been working? I'd really want to know first. Have you earned from this?