xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
snoopy

Do You Want A P Hat RuneScape money earning guide

Hi, snoopy is back again with a complete new style of guide. I have already made a melee and mage one. (CBA for range ) so i decided to make a money-earning guide.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\+/ Merchanting \+/To begin merchanting you need at least 100k. Here are the steps after you have got your 100k.100k - 500kBuy lobsters at 190 - 200 each. DO NOT GO ANY HIGHER. You should get around the 500 mark of lobsters.Sell these lobsters for 220 - 240 each. (The reason why 220 is because many people will buy fast and in bulk. Less profit, but much faster.)Repeat the process until around 500k.500k - 1000kBuy rune parts to make full rune. DO NOT BUY FULL RUNE UNLESS ITS 150k.Buy the:Plate at 50kLegs at 40kKite at 40kHelm at 20-25kTotal - 150k - 155kSome people may go lower.Sell the full rune sets at 165k-175k each. Low prices = fast sales.1000k-10000kMost people suggest barrows here. DO NOT DO IT. It isn't very effective as the price rapidly changes.I suggest either Law Runes or Nature Runes.Nature runes -- 280 eachLaws - 300 each.Sell the natures at 290 - 310 each (higher price as you get more) - Sell on forums or Camelot bank/ camelot castle with alchers.Sell the laws at 350 - 400 each (higher price as you get more) - Camelot castle on busy worlds.10000k - 10000k+Now you have started to make big money.Either repeat the process above with the laws/nats.OR buy easter eggs cheap and sell for more. (I do not know the current prices SORRY)Eventually, trade up to green masks, Santas, Reds, Blues, PHATS!!!!!!! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\+/ Staking \+/I AM NOT GOING TO DO THIS. VIEW THE OTHER GUIDES POSTED ON THIS SITE. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\+/ Pking \+/This requires much money to buy sharks/lobbies, dds, d scimmy's, rune scimmy's etc. Advised not to do. Unless there is a stupid person with a santa hat on skulled . <-- Unless he protects it Thanks for reading.Post thoughts.Rep if it deserves, don't if you don't think it does thats all ty

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Refrain from using slangs, especially in the topic title. Make every word a proper English word. U is not YOU, for example.