xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nol

Gunz Clan - Blast3d ~join now~

Hello all! I am NolDesigns on Gunz, and introducing a clan, which has been up since june 22nd 2007, and asking if you want to join. You must must be at least level 5 on gunz, and must be pretty good. I am currently level 18, but that is on june 26th 2007, so i might be higher by the time you read this, visit our gunz page to see our levels

http://www.aeriagames.com/ijji

its a small clan right now but meh :\ hope ya likes it! To join reply here, we only play on quest 2 server, and clan war 1, but we havent started clan wars yet, so please don't go there XD. You must try out, and to try out you must 1 on 1 one of the administrators/leaders of the clan. To do this just talk to them ingame or something or setup a time. They will accept you, or decline you, please reply here if you wish to try out, or just enjoy XD

Hello all! I am NolDesigns on Gunz, and introducing a clan, which has been up since june 22nd 2007, and asking if you want to join. You must must be at least level 5 on gunz, and must be pretty good. I am currently level 18, but that is on june 26th 2007, so i might be higher by the time you read this, visit our gunz page to see our levels

http://www.aeriagames.com/ijji

its a small clan right now but meh :\ hope ya likes it! To join reply here, we only play on quest 2 server, and clan war 1, but we havent started clan wars yet, so please don't go there XD. You must try out, and to try out you must 1 on 1 one of the administrators/leaders of the clan. To do this just talk to them ingame or something or setup a time. They will accept you, or decline you, please reply here if you wish to try out, or just enjoy XD

I wanna join your clan , i dont know if you let me join , combat level 61 , now hard training in white castle , uder name monsterz10 let me join!

I'm not a fan of being in clans or groups on any game - I work alone :D. Good luck trying to make your clan popular. It might take a clan war to do that, though.

We moved to a more professional grade clan, not really accepting just anyone anymore :P. Its called fatal death. However my gunz is being dumb and won't load fo rme :D