xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jonathon

Ssl Not Working

Hello, the other day i upgraded my account with a IP address so that i could use a godaddy turbo ssl certificate, i have install the certificate and all looks right and godaddy site says it working, but when i go to my site (***********.com) account (********) Server kappa the SSL don't work, i have recheck the info in cPanel & godaddy sites and i can't find anything more than what i have to do to install it.Jon

post-45618-1183042446_thumb.png

Edited by jonathon (see edit history)

These are the general installation steps.1. Generating CSR, RSA and CRT for your domain on Server. (using your company details).2. Sign up for SSL using your personal details.3. Provide them with CSR generated in Step 1.4. Enroll Certificate.5. Wait for response and certificate. 6. Use your Key generated in step 1 and install the certificate provided by your COMPANY.7. HTTPD Service Restarted. Installation Complete.

These are the general installation steps.
1. Generating CSR, RSA and CRT for your domain on Server. (using your company details).
2. Sign up for SSL using your personal details.
3. Provide them with CSR generated in Step 1.
4. Enroll Certificate.
5. Wait for response and certificate.
6. Use your Key generated in step 1 and install the certificate provided by your COMPANY.
7. HTTPD Service Restarted. Installation Complete.

Hello again, i have gone over each step 5 times and things are still the same and now not only is that the problem now but I cannot get my site (FTP still works) and now have that Great Success ! Apache is working on your cPanelŽ and WHM Server displayed instead of my nice new webpage! can someone from Xisto - Web Hosting please help me install the SSL.

post-45618-1183812059_thumb.png