xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

Evan Almighty Review

Today, I went to the movies with my best friend Monica. We saw Evan Almighty.First of all, it spoofed the story of Noah.I find it more entertaining than Bruce Almighty. I also find it more family friendly than Bruce Almighty was too. There was a lot less language in it.The acting was a lot different too. Steve Carrel is a lot more impulsive it seems than the guy who played Bruce. Morgan Freeman was excellent in this movie too.The special effects were okay, but I found them to be a little bit on the cheesy side, but it must have taken a very long time to do all of the CGI. They worked with real animals in this movie too. It took a very long time for them to train them, i guess :)But none of the less, Evan Almighty is a very good movie which you need to take your kids to.

I'm sure the movie is funny and entertaining, however the story mocks God and religion in a way, and makes fun of the Bible and the story of Noah's Ark. I don't like that in a movie. It seems like prejudice to me.