xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

Who Really Should Have Won American Idol 6

Who really should have won?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Haha! Guess what Saint Michael! I didn't pick Sanjaya

Posted Image

Sorry, he was good, but not as good as Melinda.

Who really should have won?

Post your comments here.

For arguments sakes Melinda got robbed big time, Blake and his beat bopping was horrible and not necessary in those songs he sung. If that was his trade mark then he hasn't much of a career, beat bopping was back in the 80's and 90's and should stay there, since it is not needed in this era as people are trying to bring good music back again.Jordin was good but Dolittle was better enough said on that.But my opinion on this show overall is that should be on any more because so far ever winner except for Carkson and whats her name have not done anything so far. Personally I believe that TV air time could be put to better use then watching people make fools of themselves, because they think they can sing and most of the time they can't. I know I can't sing so I have no need to go on TV and convince 3 people I can and if people where smart they would realize that to. Singing is a natural talent and with year of practice and training that person can become great.