xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jeune

Something Unexpected Of Thief asks for time out in the middle of foot race with cops

AHAHAHA!!! :) that is harlarious but here in America we call that a stupid criminal who got caught easily; I can't wait till they air on tv stupid criminals across the world because that will rank up there as stupid. If he was smart and I am not ocndoning this, he should have done it at night and he could have gotten away a lot better. Thats me telling a cop to stop firing so I could reload my gun in order to shoot back or something.

I wouldn't be surprised that this happened. There are people that had attempted and failed to hold up a bank with a slice of cheese. A marijuana addict called the police to tell them that someone stole his marijuana.

Lol, well, just goes to show ya, crimals are the the sharpest knives in the drawer. Haha, if it were here in the states I bet you the robber would sue the cops for not following the time out.

What a weenie. It's just a good thing that so many criminals are so stupid. Makes law enforcement's jobs easier. :)

A funny thing happened to a friend of mine. Both his parents go out for work early while he is sleeping so his mom always locks the front gate of his house. Yesterday when he was alone in his househe heard someone knocking at the front gate. After he ingnored it a few times and the knocking persisted he decided to check it out and TADA a thief was trying to break in while there was someone inside. The thief fled leaving his tools behind.