xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
khalilo

Wwe Chris Benoit

Well i found this thread to best suitable thread for this article.
Well i just heard today that Chris Benoit died O_o. From what iam hearing its not a setup like that chairman car exploding thingie. They say its a double-suicide murder.

According to lead investigator Lt. Tommy Pope, of the Fayette County Sheriffs Department, in Fayetteville, Ga., the deaths of WWE Superstar Chris Benoit, wife Nancy and son Daniel were the result of a double murder-suicide, WWE.com has learned.
Benoit failed to appear both at Saturdays live event in Beaumont, Tx., and WWEs Vengeance: Night of Champions in Houston Sunday night, after informing WWE of a family emergency. Several curious text messages sent by Benoit early Sunday morning prompted concerned friends to alert Richard Hering, VP of Government Relations for WWE, Inc. Hering, in turn, spoke with Fayette County sheriffs Monday, and requested that they respond to the Benoit residence to check on him and his family.

Authorities representing the Sheriffs Department initially had a difficult time entering Benoits new Fayetteville home Monday afternoon, which had been guarded by two large German Shepherds roaming freely around the property. Once authorities entered the residence, they quickly located the bodies of Benoit, Nancy and Daniel. WWE was notified of the discovery at approximately 4 p.m.

At 10 p.m. Monday night, Lt. Pope held a press conference in conjunction with Scott Ballard, the district attorney for Fayette County. The press conference officially ruled authorities findings as a double murder-suicide from within the home.

WAGA, a FOX-owned and operated television station in Atlanta, reported that investigators believe Benoit killed his wife and 7-year-old son over the weekend, then himself on Monday.

The three bodies have been received by the Georgia Bureau of Investigations crime lab, in Decatur, Ga., where autopsies will be performed Tuesday morning. Toxicology reports will not become available for at least two weeks.

WWE.com has further information relating to both the investigation and the cause of death, but the Fayette County Sheriffs Department has requested that WWE.com not release any additional details at this time.

I dunno if its true or just a stunt. But Iam guessing its true. Iam a big fan of Benoit, as well as Eddie Guerrero. May they both rest in peace.

I think this is true too. It's really a sad news :D I was one of his biggest fans. He dedicated his whole life to his career. And he was one of the fastest performers in the ring with a unique classic style, especially with his multiple german suplexes. I know this guy since he was in WCW several years ago... I remember I was a little kid when I started watching wrestling and he was one of the my favorites ever since. I wish this news wasn't true but I think it. Him and Eddie Guerrero were really great and too bad they have passed away. May God mercy them.

The thing is I don't think no one saw it coming it either especially the family and friends who worked with him. The night I found out I was :P and :D because I couldn't be a guy like this who led a good life would do something like this, I speculated that he was going to be a champion again at the PPV because #1 he deserved it and #2 he put in 2000% every time. Then when news came out that he did it, I was like beyond shocked I couldn't even find the right emotions to place that in.Even if the tox reports say he was taking drugs at the time, we still won't have a clear answer as to why he did this and we will never know :P.

Meh, people die every day. Where's the forum topic for them? I don't think he ever made a significant contribution to mankind to justify any sort of media frenzy (just like Anna Nicole Smith. I still don't get why the media was beating a dead horse for over a week for someone like her). He isn't a Gary Kildall, Ronald Regan, or a Carl Sagan. There isn't anything significant he's done to justify media coverage beyond the WWE website. He was just an entertainer, not a brilliant astronomer, not an cunning inventor, and certainly not a diplomat. Entertainers don't do anything to deserve media coverage unless they were someone like Bruce Haack who contributed somewhat significantly to the field.The death of Chris Benoit is sad, but did he really do anything in his life to deserve as much media coverage as, say, the death of one of your close family members(like a grandfather who could have earned many honors in foriegn wars), or is it because he appeared on TV somewhere that isn't public access he should deserve coverage? Though the anotomy of what happened during his death is quite strange, and you might think that is deserving of some media coverage, has not worse deaths happened and never reported nationally?

well, chris benoit is a legend in the wrestling business.. thats why he had media attention.. and with all the drugs and steroids going on the wrestling world its jz obvious that it would get media coverage.. when eddie guerrero died (rest in peace) he also had media coverage.. this is because of drug abuse.. and everyone knows the media loves to cover stories about drugs and steroids in the wrestling world..