xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cwconline

Halo 1, Is It Able To Do Online Stuff Similar To Xbox Live?

My friends where telling me that halo the first one is able to be played online... similar to xbox live just without the subscription. However, I just bought Halo to see if it would... Now Im not usally big on games but YAWN! so far.... it makes me board... now anyways, is it true that you can play Halo online... and if so HOW? I cant find ONLINE or anything to that nature on there, Thanks in Advance.

Yes it is. There are a couple of programs that are out their. Google Xbox Connect, Xlink Kai, and I am sure that there are some other programs that are out their that do the same things that these programs, and if that is not what he is talking about then I have no idea what he is talking about.

There are a few programs that allow you to connect but they aren't as fun and don't do the same things as XBox Live. Halo for the computer though is pretty fun. It's especially fun if you get the Custom Edition (a download). It allows you to do different things with it. A map called Hugeass is fun because it's just BIG! For Halo 2, think of Relic, but like 10 of them put together the long way and thats how big it is. There are 2 bases and each comes with 1 Pelican, 3 warthogs with rocket launchers, 3 Jets, 3 weird little things and a Longsword. The Longsword is awesome because it can drop nukes that destroy anything in the blast radius. And the best part is that it's unlimited ammo, but it can only drop 3 before it reloads which takes about 30 seconds to a minute. There is a sniper on the map meant to take out any vehicles. It's so powerful that if you shoot it at the ground, it shoots you into the air. And if you jump, you go even higher. You get 999 rounds for it so it will take some time to exaust them all. The Assault Rifle has a grenade launcher on it as well. But then there is this one map with this huge thing that flys, it's so awesome. It's just HUGE! It's so awesome. You could have a full game of people in it and you still wouldn't have filled all the positions on it.

No, not halo for the computer I am talking about for the xbox i cant find anyplace at all to play it online. I was asking do you have to like beat the game before it is enabled or something?

Halo 1 can't be played online through the xbox servers. But if you get a computer program called Xlink Kai or a similar program it will let you play it online with other people through other servers. But I personally have never done it and i don't think it will be as fun becuase there probably won't be as many people but i could be wrong.

This was the Halo that started it all. It is a real big change from the Halo that we know and love. In one picture Master Chief is weilding a short sword. Another picture shows one place and there are these dinosaur looking things in it. But since this one there have been some many changes to it to make it the Halo that we all know. This was halo back in 2000..believe me it looks weird compared to the Halo to day.