xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cloud23

Hello

Hi, Mark/Cloud23, and welcome aboard!I'm sure you'll have a lot to talk about and share with the other members of this forum. I'm one of the "veteran" members, and this community is very friendly and supportive. As you may have noticed, the list of topics/subforums just keeps on expanding, so there should be at least a couple of topics that interest you.By the way, would you mind telling us a bit more about yourself? What are your hobbies/interests? Got a favourite movie, type of music, etc.? Hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you ever run into any problems just let the admins / moderators know. Have fun and we'll see you on the boards!

Hello Mark alias: Cloud23 Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Come back and tell us a little more about you. If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help. Where are you located in this big world? You will need to know all about Trap 17 so you can use the links just above my sig that you will find very helpful. People on the forum are friendly and helpful as well. If you have a question, just ask, somebody will answer you or direct you to the answer. Make good content posts and you will have your hosting in now time. Stay away from those on-liners, though. They are considered spam. Good Luck. :) Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Welcome to the forums Mark, this is hte best place for some might fine paid...opps I mean free hosting :) the internet has to offer. As always make sure to read the Xisto for some good info, especially since it helps make your stay and hosting even more better then ever, especially at the other guy's hosting which I can't mention..