xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LethalX

I Just Played Half Life 2: Deathmatch

Well, I just played half life 2:deathmatch, and let me tell you, its pretty fun, although I think that it could have at least allowed microphones, and the the whole weapon switch thing is a little odd, it does kind of remind me of halo in a sence, but the jumping is rediculously stupid, if you want to jump high you have to crouch too, and that (for me) is pretty hard. What do you guys think of Half Life 2: Deathmatch, and what would you do differently with it.Me personally, I would have added some more (deathy) things in there, make it less hard to do things, and I would have added some better character design. (not graphics wise but shape and things like that).Well, go ahead and discuss.

I think its fun, my favorite part being able to use the physics gun to pick up objects and shoot them at other people (bigger objects in custom maps), the biggest problem I see in it though is that it runs from steam, and like all steam games, run very slow on my computer, I can barely play it and haven't played it in awhile; however, in a year i'll have a new laptop so I can play! :)