xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LethalX

Will There Be A free Image, File, Video And Flash Host?

Do you think there will ever be a free Image, File, Video, and flash host all on one site? I doubt there is, and wouldn't it be great if you could register and have your own account, kinda like a photobucket layout, but with more file extensions and file hosting, if there is link me right away! It would be so awesome if they had unlimited image size and 5 minute video length. well what are your thoughts on this?

I am pretty sure there soon will be... or there probally is already! Hosting, diskspace, bandwidhth is getting cheaper by the second. For an example100 Gig - cost 100$ back 3 years ago (Dont really now just giving an example)Todayyou can get300 - Gigs of hosting or more for under 10$So I am sure, as the months go by you will see things come up things go down. you are very fortunate to have a host like Xisto, especially with mail() enabled or SMTP... Yeah! Thats good... i tell you but dont abuse it also, there are tons of free file storage places, similar to a webhost just get the like to the file and host it that way, or go to um, email me for the link... dont want to advertise for someone in here... and they offer free hosting, with good stuff to, not as good as Xisto thou :-) Ok, so I basicly think I covered what you where asking if not please feel free to contact me,best wishesjody

I think myDataBus can do all of that. You should be able to link to all of the files easily if you just click "Make Public", and it's even better then before because you get to pick a username(sort of) and it just makes it "mydatabus.com/username/file.ext". I'm not sure of the file size limit, but I'm not really sure there is one other than the 5 gig limit

http://www.mydatabus.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t

5 gigs for pretty much anything, FREE!

If you have more than one email address, you can do that, too. I'm not sure if there's a rule or something, but they'll never know.

:) :)