xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
crazymind21

Did I Introduce Myself Yet?if Not Here It Is

hi people,aliens,and other living thingsmy name is williamoi'm from holland/the netherlands= yeah yeah i know where favous for drugs tulips and wind mailsany way i'm half dutch/half italiani'm 22 years old i'll turn 23 in augustmy hobbies are,playing soccor ,girls,fitness,building stuff,including sites/interieur/everything that comes up in my mindwhy am i here= to get a good host and improve my coding skillsspecialities=this will be photoshop,so if u ever have any question about photoshop, i will know how to make it, cause i know most of the techniques out therenext to that i'm in an relationship with my girl for about 5 years, atm where living together, and thats going well ,and i'm planning to ask her to marry me in about a year from now:Dthats it ciao ciao

:) as they say, better late than never, right? even though you're already hosted... haha. which means you've been here a long time already. anyway, enjoy your stay here at trap.

Hello William alias: crazymind21 Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Very nice introduction even if it is after you are already hosted. Now people know you better. Guess I don't need to give you my spiel about rules, regulations and learning all about Trap 17. You make a fine addition to our site, keep up the good work. :)

Hey Williamo ;) What's Holland like? I imagine it to be warm quite abit, but I might be wrong :) What's the wheather like?Oh, I hope you enjoy your stay at Xisto :P It's a very cool place, and I do like the idea of post-to-host sites like this, coz it beats paying, and it beats pop ups! If you have any questions ask me or any high-posted member (They tend to know more ;)) or just post it on the forums! Have fun! And once again welcome! :)I'll stop with the questions now :)

Although I said hello or whats up in the shoutbox I never said it in a post :), Well Hello :). Since your already hosted and posted a good amount of posts so far I guess I don't have to explain the rules of the forums and the hosting and so I leave off with "Gauw tot ziens" ( I hope I got that right) and in the forums :).

Don't be confused about introducing yourself. All you need to do is come up and say who you are and what you are here for. It may go beyond pages but keep it short and simple (KISS). At the end you may have enough friens with diverse ideas. Good luck in Xisto.Anyways give feedback about the new theme at Xisto.