xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rize619

Theme Site Please

Any good themes site for my nokia 6030 plz share with me

Small one liner posts are considered spam.

Please be a little more specific. Do you want a site that sells ringtones or what???

okkay first as i am new so thanks for teling me rule and is not there any rule not to ask dumb qestions? anyhowthe question is so clear to you i want to download themes for my nokia 6030 is there any diffuculty in reading ??if u know any site giving free themes that i can download it on my nokia 6030 on gprs ??

okkay first as i am new so thanks for teling me rule and is not there any rule not to ask dumb qestions? anyhowthe question is so clear to you i want to download themes for my nokia 6030 is there any diffuculty in reading ??
if u know any site giving free themes that i can download it on my nokia 6030 on gprs ??

You don't have to be rude. What's clear to you may not always be clear to me.

Sorry if I didn't understand you at first you dont have to be a butt about it. :)

Try google.

Be careful what you post. I hope you dont get warned or banned for rudeness.

Any good themes site for my nokia 6030 plz share with me.

The word 'theme' can mean a lot of things. You were unclear and now you are being rude when there is no reason to be. Not all phones use these so called themes.
Edited by Mermaid711 (see edit history)

you can try searching deviant art for themes, they generally have really good stuff there, and it's free. I used to get themes for my t630 there, until i got my lg chocolate.... it dosnt need themes... it's perfect. Except it breaks :D