xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
arza1

Recording Program What is a good recording program?

i tried looking for info on cubecase but i couldn't find anything. acually i found something but i am not sure whether or not it was what you were talking about. it seemed to me that cubecase was recording equipment. it wasn't a program. i didn't find the official site for anything like it so........... if you can send me a link of info on this cubecase. i really appreciate all the info and suggestions that everyone is giving. :P please keep them coming! :D

eureka....................

i have just found a way to let everyone to the scores i have created with guitar pro 5.

for the people who do not have guitar pro 5 this shouldn't be to tricky but it will require decent directions.

first go to this site arzaweb ( just started it, there is nothing there besides the file downloader.)

everyone with gp5-

you will see on the front page a little window that says arza's files. If you have gp5 uyou can go ahead and just open up the file and download the file in which you choose to listen. for the people who don't have guitar pro this is where you need to listen,

everyone without gp5-

go into the utorrent folder and open up another folder named utorrent. within this folder should be an exe. file for the utorrent program. this is the program you are going to use to get gp5. it is simple to install. once you have go back to the utorrent folder and download the torrent for gp5. then you will open that torrent in utorrent by going to file>add torrent. once it is done downloading install and then just follow the directions for the people with the program.

once have listen to them go to my guestbook(located in the navbar) and let me know what you think of the songs.

If you want a more professional look, I can give you a layout... Actually I can do better as I found this tutorial while researching the matter.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Read this. It is a great idea, and you can start professionally recording your guitar for a few hundred bucks. I recording vocals, and I have a cheaper mic (hope to upgrade soon), its a MXL, round $50 - with a tube preamp and I run that through my line in on computer and the vocals generally sound fairly well. I've been tuning it for months and Ive learned what sounds good. You can see a vague picture of it in my profile.

I think you should use Cooledit becase it is a recording program.it allow us to use it easily.also it is a pro software with many effects. they can help you to edit your music faster than other software...beside, cooledit also support many audio format as wma,wmv,mp3....you can convert into different format or choose many bit rate for your music file to be able to use it on the internet or web esily...May you success