xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
arza1

My Creations Just some songs i have put on my freewebs.

Hey, my name is arza and i am a guitarist. i like to play anything that makes noise(any instument). i put some songs that i have recorded with my defalt sound recorder on my freewebs site. i have been meaning to update them but haven't got around to it. none of them have lyrics but they are still cool. give them a listen and tell me what you think. it has been known to take a while to load but i have no problem listening to them.

here is the link

don't be afraid to tell me they suck

oh and most of them are just me messing around. mostly onetime recorded random stuff.

Edited by arza1 (see edit history)

hey thanks, that is just some crap i have recorded that i play around with. what i am working on is trying to get full songs on there. which is easy but i really need a good recording program.

eureka....................

i have just found a way to let everyone to the scores i have created with guitar pro 5.

for the people who do not have guitar pro 5 this shouldn't be to tricky but it will require decent directions.

first go to this site arzaweb ( just started it, there is nothing there besides the file downloader.)

everyone with gp5-

you will see on the front page a little window that says arza's files. If you have gp5 uyou can go ahead and just open up the file and download the file in which you choose to listen. for the people who don't have guitar pro this is where you need to listen,

everyone without gp5-

go into the utorrent folder and open up another folder named utorrent. within this folder should be an exe. file for the utorrent program. this is the program you are going to use to get gp5. it is simple to install. once you have go back to the utorrent folder and download the torrent for gp5. then you will open that torrent in utorrent by going to file>add torrent. once it is done downloading install and then just follow the directions for the people with the program.

once have listen to them go to my guestbook(located in the navbar) and let me know what you think of the songs.

Notice from jlhaslip:
Merged two consecutive posts. Please use the Edit feature to add information to your previous posts. Thanks.

wow, that program is amazing, and your creation too, but i feel some thing missing, i don't wts that , you should consult it with a person who have some idea about that Stuff, put some lyrics and then sing on that tune, u can out class other music :D Carry on you are doing good job

wow, that program is amazing, and your creation too, but i feel some thing missing, i don't wts that , you should consult it with a person who have some idea about that Stuff, put some lyrics and then sing on that tune, u can out class other music :D Carry on you are doing good job

thank you. i really didn't think that many people would responed to this. i wish i could put lyrics to them but the program doesn't work like that, at least not that i know of.

i would put some lyrics to it but i would need a decent recording program. plus i have a terrible voice. the only thing i am good at is guitar. i have an ear for music but not the voice. i would love to be able to record me playing the same stuff in the tabs i wrote but i just need a good recording program. i could probably create every thing but the percusion. oh and the vocals.thanks for the comments on my creations i will set up a link on the arzaweb page for more.