xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Medorasho

Hello ..!

Hey, welcome to T17, Im Tramposch, im 14 years old, and like website creation, as you see as my user group, i am hosted, and I have 280 credits, and once you have 280 credits, you can put a request for a FREE domain! I am about to do that some time today! cool, eh? I think Xisto is one of the best FREE hosts without ads in the world right now, and i KNOW you will be pleasedif you need any support, feel free to contact me, and if do not have the answer i guarantee i will find it.Oh ye, just to warn you, one line posts are considered spam, just warning you!@

Edited by Tramposch (see edit history)

Hey medoraho.Welcome to Xisto. An online community of web designers, Graphic designer, Lazy people :), and people looking to have a good time. Well your an egyptian eh... well i live in saudi arabia currently but i am a sri lankan i know many egyptians and i can speak a little bit of arabic. let's see ifyou can translate this ( If you are a true egyptian )kayfa ha'alak?hahWell if you have any problems PM me ( dont PM Tramposh :) :) LOL )if you want to PM me.1) look up my profile2) Find my personal Photoso ( usually located to the top left )3) Click the Send message button which is usually located to the bottom of my avatarWell aything else please PM mealso there are certain rules we have to follow the rules are located to the top of the shoutbox. There is a pink navigation near the top of it. Click the Shoutbo rules and Xisto readme. Hope to see more of you

Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay make sure you check up on the Xisto Read Me as it will answer all your questions that could possibly have about what to do here on the forums and how to get your hosting account. So enjoy your stay and welcome to the forums and enjoy the hosting once you get it.

Hey Medorasho! Cool name :) Although it might be a common name in Egypt. What's Egypt like btw?I hope you enjoy your stay at Xisto :) It's a very cool place, and I do like the idea of post-to-host sites like this, coz it beats paying, and it beats pop ups! If you have any questions ask me or any high-posted member (They tend to know more :) ) or just post it on the forums! Have fun! ;) And once again welcome!

Hello Medorasho Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Glad to have you here. It must be hot in your country this time of year. The people on Trap 17 are friendly and helpful, so if you run into any problems just ask and someone will either answer you or direct you to the answer. Perhaps you could come back and tell us a little more about yourself. If you are having trouble, perhaps this will help. See you around the boards. :)

Trap 17 Forum Rules

Trap 17 Read Me Page.

wow the board is full of people from different parts of the world :) now we have someone from egypt! maybe we could have a map so we could pin our location and know the concentration of members in countries. anyway, hello medorasho! welcome to trap and enjoy your stay. i don't want to repeat what others have said already, just make sure you stay away from trouble :) mods, admins and even regular members know if there's spam, so you might want to avoid making no sense in your posts or bad things might happen :) seriously, just enjoy your stay and have fun.