xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tramposch

Diablo 2 Review Diablo 2 Review

Diablo 2 Review, it was hard to find a fitting section.. lolName: Diablo 2Genre: Midieval/fighting sort of, Action, strategy, things like thatPlatform(s): I think only PCDevelopers: BlizzardTime to learn: Not very long actually, took me less then 10minutesLevel of freedom: (Out of 10) about 6Graphics: (Out of 10) 9Gameplay: (Out of 10) 8Sound: (Out of 10) Don't really listen to it, i tried once, not that great 4Value for money: (Out of 10) 10, only because it doesn't make u pay like WoW and its a one time fee, and you can basically do anything you want.The Good: The good part is that its very fun, and keeps you going, once you beat all the acts (or quests) you can play against other people (well u can always do that) and make yourself strongerThe Bad: It kinda gets old after awhile.Summary: (Breif details on storyline and what game is about) Basically, diablo (the devil) takes over the world, you need to stop him by beating a couple required quests in each act. Theres about 4 acts in the regular version, and I'm pretty sure 5-6 in the expansion pack (1-2 added, I'll have to check again) Diablo is on act 4, and once you kill him, his brother or whatever gains rein (forgot his name totally) and you need to take him out in the wasteland. Expansion pack contains 2 added on characters (assassin and the druid) to the other ones, the necromancy, palidan, amazon, sorceress, barbarian

Yes nice review! But I think what Blizzard screwed everyone over on is having to need (Require) Diablo 2 too install Expansion which I think is unfair! :) And also Diablo's Brother's name is Baal the crazy Spider looking guy. In Diablo 2 their is 5 acts and in Expansion there is 6. Cannot wait untill number Diablo 3