xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tsunami

Decisions Decisions what is a boy to do?

Ok.. as you all may or may not know... im trisexual... ill try anything twice. Any ways, there is this guy, that lives in raliegh, about two hours away, that i have been talking to. He is twenty and adorable. But, there is this chick at work that i have been flirting with and she's been flirting back, but she already has a boyfriend... So... should i wait for her and her boyfriend to break it off or in the mean time should i keep talking to this guy...

wait... trisexual? i haven't heard of such. did you mean bisexual?anyway, regarding the topic, it's going to be a bit difficult for your relationship with the girl who's already committed because you're messing up with their relationship. even though the girl returns the "favor", the fact that she already has a boyfriend makes things complicated, whether she means it or not. i suggest you stay away unless she makes the initiative of breaking up with her boyfriend.it seems like this is just some flings and from the looks of things, i don't see you taking either of them seriously. it's something you need to decide for yourself and you need to decide what you think would make you happier.

I think Tsunami means "try"sexual as in "try anything twice." Perhaps, as master_bacarra suggests, you aren't really serious about either possibility, just having some fun. You're young, at least on your profile, so there's no harm in dating and flirting. But if the girl is in a relationship and you have no intention of getting into a serious relationship with her, then let her know up front that this is the case. That way she can make the decision of whether pursuing a relationship with you is worth leaving her boyfriend. I have to admit that I flirt a lot at work, but I'm completely committed to my husband. Most people know that, so it's not too much of a problem, but I have to watch myself with the newbies sometimes. She may be the same way, so you could be waiting in vain.

I think Tsunami means "try"sexual as in "try anything twice."

oh okay. :) i thought it was another term of sexual preference or something.

But if the girl is in a relationship and you have no intention of getting into a serious relationship with her, then let her know up front that this is the case. That way she can make the decision of whether pursuing a relationship with you is worth leaving her boyfriend.

hm... if this was just a fling then it would be a mistake since the girl is already committed, so if she decides to leave her boyfriend for him, then in the end she won't end up with anyone unless tsunami here really thinks there's something deeper and that this relationship would go somewhere. however, i feel like this is all just a fling as i've mentioned in my previous post. although i do agree that you have to let her know about the situation, that this is what you want and if you pursue her it means you're not treating this as a fling, and that you want her to decide between leaving the boyfriend and staying with you or just continue with your own lives, so you could pursue the other guy.
did that make any sense? :)

hm... if this was just a fling then it would be a mistake since the girl is already committed, so if she decides to leave her boyfriend for him, then in the end she won't end up with anyone unless tsunami here really thinks there's something deeper and that this relationship would go somewhere.

That's why it's important to let her know up front just how interested you are in her. I've had friends who have left their boyfriend or girlfriend simply on the chance that another person wanted to go out with them, only to be left hanging after a one night stand. So be honest about how far you want the relationship to go. Is it just a fling or something more?

however, i feel like this is all just a fling as i've mentioned in my previous post. although i do agree that you have to let her know about the situation, that this is what you want and if you pursue her it means you're not treating this as a fling, and that you want her to decide between leaving the boyfriend and staying with you or just continue with your own lives, so you could pursue the other guy.

Whether Tsunami is looking for something serious or not, the decision is still hers (the girl he's pursuing) to make. Only she knows how she feels about these two. I believe that you can't really make someone do something that they don't want to, unless held at gunpoint or something like that. But I have to admit, I despise homewreckers, so if you're just looking to have a little fun, there are plenty of single people out there who aren't in a committed relationship.

did that make any sense? :)

perfectly :)

Edited for clarity

Edited by TikiPrincess (see edit history)

Whether Tsunami is looking for something serious or not, the decision is still hers to make. Only she knows how she feels about these two.

i think tsunami is a guy :)

But I have to admit, I despise homewreckers, so if you're just looking to have a little fun, there are plenty of single people out there who aren't in a committed relationship.

ditto. sometimes i get disappointed if i find out that the person i'm seeking/stalking (for lack of a better term :) ) is already committed. and i end up not following them anymore. hahaha. oh well that's life.

i think tsunami is a guy :)

I think she was talking about the girl tsunami likes, her decision to leave her boyfriend for him or stay with her boyfriend. :)

I say find out if there as experienmental as you are, could be a fun night for all. However, I wouldn't go making a relationship go bad if you have to work with her, your only going to land yourself into a unhappy workplace for yourself and her. I suggest you make the decision while your sober, drunk actions have the same results as drink driving, your through a brick wall. :)
Edited by tuddy (see edit history)

hmmmmm...I would say that you should flirt with the guy and find out if he is interested in you. As for the girl she might be flirting with you because she trusts you and might not be serious at all about the flirting so I dont think it is advisable to go any further than flirting :) I have been in a situation where I was flirting with a friend and he took it very seriously and ended up getting really possessive over me, Let her continue with her relationship and become her friend, keep reassuring her that you are there for her and you will always support her. She will feel more at ease with you.