xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
khalilo

Problem when viewing this sight

This is the first time i encounter this problem, first i thought some of my posts were being deleted but then i realized that they were not.Here is the problem, I go to see my credits I see a value X. I post couple of posts (as a result getting more credits) and go see my credits, I see a value Y. After a while i return to see how many credits i have, I see the value X is back. I thought the posts were deleted but after i click again I see the value Y back (some times it takes couple of clicks and refreshes to get the real value). Then I click again and the value X is back. In other words each time i click i get a different value (values i had before). Note that when an old value is viewed the page loads significantly faster than when viewing the value Y. As if the page isn't being opened in the internet but being loaded off my computer (like when you make an html file, openning it and viewing it is almost instantanuous). This is a big problem since i need to know how many credits i have to know how many days of inactivity i still have or how manycredits i need to get the 2nd package (30 credits one). I tried deleting cookies, deleting temperorary internet files and clearing history. I even restarted my computer a couple of times but with no effect. I still have the same problem.Any help would be very appreciated. :)

If you are behind a router or proxy server, it is likely the proxy server or router is caching the page, as you seem like you access it quite frequently. In the router case, go into the router's settings and disable caching for Xisto. The exact method wildly varies from router to router, so check the manual. If its a proxy server, go into the server settings and make Xisto exempt from being cached. Again, the method varies.