xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
khalilo

Credit Per View of add

Maybe Xisto should make a special code, when requested you can add it to your side and an add of trap 17 is added at the top of your page. Each time the add is viewed you get 0.01 credits.

I like it :)... Im not shore if they would do it lol.. its a good idear because if u have a site with lots of trafic u would not have to post as much... not that posting is bad its a good thing...i think maby 0.01 is a bit to low maby 0.1 or and maby there could be more credits for if htey click on it but maby 1 per ip butsounds good i would want it

I like the idea, but I don't think it would happen because then just about everyone would put it up on their site and they wouldn't post againg (at least those with alot of traffic). As for bigger payoff per hit, I think 0.01 is good, if you get 0.1 then you only need 10 hits for one days worth of hosting, I think 0.001 might even work though because then you would need 1000 hits for one day of posting. You don't want the payoff to be too big or they would make too many credits, the smaller the better I think, but I would definitly use it (soon as i figure out what to do for my site).Good idea though, thanks for bringing it up, maybe someone will look at it and think about implementing it.

.001 is nice :)also,How about this:1 view= 0.001 { 1000 views for 1 credit}1 click= 0.01 {100 clicks for 1 credit (to avoid being abused, 1 click is credited from same ip every 24 hours, in other words whether you click 1 or 100 times from the same ip you get only 0.01 credit)}1 referal signup= 0.1 credit {10 referal signups for 1 credit(when someone clicks on the add on your website and signs up you get credited 0.1 credit (i dunno if you can do this through tracking or something), also whenever the person you refered posts on the forum you get credited 1% of what he gets (if he gets 10 credits(max i think) you get 1% as in 0.1 credit, if he gets 1 credit(small stupid post) you get 0.001 credit) Some might think this is too much but its not, if you refered an active member to this sight you should be constantly rewarded according to his activity.}

Wow that is a good idea I was starting to think what if someone try to cheat this system? But the I remembered! There has to be someway so that when you click it retreives you Ip making so you cannot click and click and CLICK! Nice idea! :)

The problem with this is you will have the site owner clicking on his own ads, and even if there is an IP checker, there are plenty ways around this. Reseting your IP, using proxies, telling your friends to click on it, etc... The problem would be most of the clicks would be of the site owner and friends, that the companies that would have their ads on your websites would be getting ripped off from all these people clicking on their ads and then doing nothing on the actual website.Don't get me wrong, I'm not against this idea, i actually like it a lot, I just don't think it will work out for Xisto.

Actually it will work, you said that people will reset there cookies, ip or ask there friend to click..Lets see 1 credit requires 100 clicks. Whats easier? click and reseting your cookies,ip... 100 times or makign a small post like mine?It cannot be abused cuz simply you can make a small post which would cost you less than the time used to abuse and get more credits with no risk of being detected and banned.As for someone's friends. Well again make a simple post in the time needed to explain what your friends what they need to do =)

Edited by khalilo (see edit history)