xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Reygekan

Don't Hate Me 'cause I'm Beautiful

Hey, I'm Rey. I've got a ridiculously small attention span, constantly fluxuate from being extremely mature to being an extremely immature moron, and like anything involving explosions, kitties, or exploding kitties. I have what's generally considered a sick and twisted sense of humor, and I have the belief that I'm perfectly normal. Heck, it's not even a belief. It's a fact. It's just that everything and everyone around me is different. Yeah, that's it.I will contradict myself and use faulty logic often in an attempt to inflate my ego. If you see anything that involves me telling myself I'm awesome, stay away.Heard 'bout this forum from an ad on another forum I manage (I've got three, two being pretty succesful and one being in-the-works) and I've got to say I'm impressed, a lot of members, many posts, a mindset that doesn't involve "OHMAGODIHMAEATCHOO". I'll like this place ^^

Hello Reygekan Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. What a sense of humor. :):):) Now that you have told us about your personality, come back and tell us a little about your hobbies and interests. You have come to the right place. People here on the forum are friendly and helpful as well. If you have a question, just ask. Somebody will answer it or direct you to the answer. Please take note of the rules and regulations about forum posts. The links below will help you in getting to know all about Trap 17.

Trap 17 Forum Rules

Trap 17 Read Me Page.

Quite interesting introduction I must say. :) Welcome aboard to Xisto.com! The best hosting available.

You'll have a nice time in this community and we have pretty helpful and active members here. Hope you find great topics off your interests to post on and be sure to have a look at the Xisto Readme, Shoutbox Rules and if you want to the hosting credit system.

If you ever need help regarding something to do with the forum, feel free to ask the moderators or any other experienced members here! :)

Thanks for the links and comments ^^ I've read the links and I'm fairly certain I get the gist of it. I'll ask around when I need help, assuming I'm not too stubborn to try and fix it myself and cause it to go horribly wrong. The latter is more likely <.<When it comes to hobbies... I have to say that eating the souls of my enemies is definately up there. I also enjoy playing Chrono Cross (Best. Game. EVER.) and some old SNes games. Definately a fan of the guitar (Fooly Cooly style! =D) and listen to music that will leave you screaming in pain and begging for mercy. Totally not my fault <.<Trap 17 is an awesome name by the way. Reminds me of Team 17. Worms FTW =D

Welcome to the site Reygekan, since the above posters told you what you needed to do and how to enjoy yourself here at the forums, I will just say hi and enjoy your time here for however long it may be (which should be years).

I do have one question about the rules n'such.The rules state that once you get hosted you have to stay active, at least one post every two weeks. However say I were to go on vacation, could I post that and the length of time and get away with being inactive, or would I still be expected to post?

Its not like that, you will accumulate credits and it doesnot have to do with no of posts it is purely based on the length and quality of your posts. And this credits will go down at the rate of 1 credit per day that means if you want to go on leave for 10 days then make sure you have more than 10 credits in store otherwise credits will go down to negative nos. and your site will be suspended untill again you accumulate +4 credits.If still you have doubt feel free to ask it. Well I should first welcome you, so Reygekan welcome to Xisto and happy posting. Your introduction was rocking haven't seen such intro before. You seem to be a person how uses words in a very funny and unique way. Great!!

LOL, nice intro - welcome to the club :) Great to have you around. Bhavesh has explained the system very well - of course you can go on vacations etc. you just need to have enough credits in hand to tide you over. If you post regularly on any topic you're interested in, you'll accumulate the extra credits without even trying.

Wecome reygekan.Welcome to the Xisto community. You know your hobby isthe same as my favorite hobby. But i normally dont eat souls. I normally eat spirits. But souls do at the time of famine. And i dont only eat the souls/Spirits of My enemies. i eat everyones. :). Except for evil people i make exceptions for them. Maybe il eat you who knows. :)Well ahyway my friends ( whose souls are taken out ) have provided you links for everythong uyou know. If there is any problem feel free to PM me

Ah, thanks bhavesh ^^Psht, is that a challenge? Soul Eating Contest powuh! =PAnyway, thanks for the comments. I'm very impressed with the credit system, definately a nice way to keep the place active with posts that dont consist of "IHMA CHARGIN MAH LAZOR LOL WUT" <.<' I'll have to keep an eye on my credits then. Hm.... this means doing stuff... D=I have to say I've already taken a liking to this place. Be afraid. Be very afraid. Or not, you really don't have to =P

Maybe il eat you who knows. :)

Feel free to eat me. :) Just a little warning about messing with a tiki, remember what happened to Greg Brady. (Yeah, I had parents who loved to watch TVLand and stuff like that.)
Welcome to the forums! Feel free to contradict yourself, use faulty logic, and make strange topics. Just try not to flame or post non-sequitur comments.