xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Megaman

.hack//g.u. This Game Is Making A Stand

i think that this game is good. at first i didn't like it but now i do. Give your opinions.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Contribute with quality post. Short and brief post is considered spam. Topic title must be specific and descriptive. Modified.

It would be helpful if you provided a link and sume information on the gameplay or the game itself rather than just a name that we have to go google. The website I found wasn't very friendly so I have no opinion on it since I can't find anything on it.

I played the game for a little bit on the PS2 but never actually played it when I'm interacting with other real people. Is it an MMORPG like WoW or just a RPG? I would really like to know more information. Also, didn't it have a cartoon?

I played the originals, I would say the only redeeming part about this game was the story line, other then that game play was horrible and limited by how you can customize your player. I thought about getting the new one's but I rather save my money for good games and no cheaply made ones.

Yes .Hack does have cartoons. One is the cartoonish style one and there is also another one that is more on the Anime side and it is also way more confusing. I have not seen these in a while though. The games were ok but ot very boring at some times so I stopped.

I personally loved both series. I though not only was the gameplay fun but I loved the story lines. I loved how the story lines from the animes and the games all mixed together one way or another. I also loved the battle controls. In these games you can actually move in a battle so you can actually dodge attacks. Not many games had that when the first .Hack game came out. I also love how the game is virtually unbeatable. Even after you finish the storyline there is still a whole world to explore. To actually completely finish the game you would have to go to every single map... And there's millions of them. But my favourite thing is in the new game. You are a adept rougue. This means that eventually you can use a broad sword, twin blades, a GIANT awesome looking synth, and then a special something... which i'm not sure what it is yet... But still, I think both series are quite amazing.

Right now I'm still in my way to finish .hack//GU episode 3. Well, at first (before episode 1, when I saw the trailer movie) I'm really longed to play this game because personally I really loved .hack//Saga from .hack//SIGN and all the 4 part of .hack//Infection till Quarrantine.However though, I'm not really satisfied with .hack//GU's way to deliver scenes (and I mean in-game scenes). I really like how the new cell-shading techniques for the FMV (Full-Motion Video) but the in-game scenes were just... too plain. So many scenes of the game only show characters from .hack//GU stand in somewhat-vast room / area, then the camera will go move around them...I guess the lack comes from the camera itself and the vastness of the area they were. Most of the area seems too big just for them, not like how the events came out in the anime. (just so you know, .hack//GU first hour of gameplay is also available at the anime .hack//ROOTS the later episodes).hack//GU character Haseo's growth to be the Player Killer Killer is shown well in .hack//ROOTS but, somehow in the game when he was deleveled to 1, his personality is somewhat... not really what I expect I guess. For the 2 episodes sequels from .hack//GU episode 1, CC Corporation could make a good epic advanture even though I guess the first 4 games were somewhat better in how they deliver the story. From what I got, I could say that storyline in .hack//GU is far more complicated than the first 4 .hack// games. But, this game couldn't make me understand that from how they deliver the story itself.

oh my god, this is one of my favorite vieo games of allll time.i watched the anime roots,sign,dusk,liminalityi also played the online version but it sucked so i stoppedi have infection,mutation,quarantine,and outbreaki now have all of the gu series and finishes them. i liked it but i hated how when you move from one disk to the other,all of your movies would be gone.and i also hated it whenever you changed your costume and you couldn't switch back to the other onesthe last thing i didn't like was how there were only like five quests and that you couldn't join any other clubsthe battle system was good and the grahics were woah!!!!!