xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
icedragn

Audio Remixing Software?

Does anyone know of any decent/good freeware(or cheap software ~$10) that will allow me to edit mp3's or wav's and drag/drop in new peices so i can add stuff to songs or just edit stuff out i dont want? any help will be much appreciated.

why dont you try acoustica audio mixer, it's the best even though its not that easy to operate the first time you use it but eventually you'll get the hang of it.its quiet cheap. costing under $30 its not a rip off.. but if you want it free i'll share my regitered copy with you, just download the trial version and p.m me for the serial..

Does anyone know of any decent/good freeware(or cheap software ~$10) that will allow me to edit mp3's or wav's and drag/drop in new peices so i can add stuff to songs or just edit stuff out i dont want? any help will be much appreciated.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and why not try to give professionals to take care of audio remixing, and do not waste time do to hard work yourself if you don't know how or with what to do it?

...and by the way, Cool Edit is good software for your needs. and if you get some plugins for it, you will have nice recording/remixing simple-home-program.

I'm using Sound Forge for all audio editing.I actualy used it pretty intensely a year ago, while I worked as a sound engineer at a national radio station :D Pretty mighty program I must say. Not so cheap though.

Anyone here know maybe some audio software which can analyze wav sound and then output to txt file level of sound, in number format, from 0 to 100.??? I need it for some application, so far i found just SpectrumAnalyser but it's too complex to use, and not giving correct output...

Anyone here know maybe some audio software which can analyze wav sound and then output to txt file level of sound, in number format, from 0 to 100.???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Try asking around at http://www.futureproducers.com/forums/ or some other messageboard like that. Unfortunately, I'm not entire clear about what you're asking.

____

I use Sonar, CoolEdit and Fruityloops (or FLStudio) for all my audio needs. You can make remixes in Sonar.

Acid, in my humble opinion, isn't all that great.

Unfortunately, I'm not entire clear about what you're asking.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im asking for a program that will measure audio file and output variables to a TEXT file in form of numbers from 0 to 100, like when it's silent on audio file nubers would be 0, if it's at maximum power then it's above 100... something like lever meter outputed to text file for every specified milisecond of song... ;)

now where can i get that? ;)

Im asking for a program that will measure audio file and output variables to a TEXT file in form of numbers from 0 to 100, like when it's silent on audio file nubers would be 0, if it's at maximum power then it's above 100... something like lever meter outputed to text file for every specified milisecond of song...  ;)

now where can i get that?  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, I think I understand now; however, I'm still not clear on what you'd use it for. I'd recomend learning the WAV format and writing something by hand--it probably wouldn't be that hard. Just write something that translates each sample intensity into whatever system of notation you want. As it is, WAV files are expressed in a manner similar to what you described.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Try Audacity, an open source audio editor project from SourceForge. It has a lot of good of features and effects for editing sounds and its free. Its still being worked on so more features are on the way.

I use audacity too, its pretty easy to use but can give some troubles when working on mutiple files at the same time.

Yeah i use Ots Audio and it has other software i think its called ots bits download, its a trial but i know you will BUY it, check out astalavista.box.sk for the FUNDS.