xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xplorer-ex

Source Code Troubles {delphi}

howdy people,I have just started learning delphi, and im already having trouble! i've downloaded some peices of source code from planetsourcecoe.com, and when i load the project, i get a load of errors on the page :), help would be appreaciated here. I downloaded. im using delphi 7 and i downloaded it from vxchaos.cjb.netthanks people,Xp10r3r_3X

I will help you as much as I can since I'm not an expert in Delphi. Everything I know it's self taught, with a few exceptions of course. It would be better if you post the source code here. Don't forget to use quote because simply pasting it would get you an warning... Hope I can help you...Or post a link to the source code...PS: the web site you provided redirects to cjb!

I will help you as much as I can since I'm not an expert in Delphi. Everything I know it's self taught, with a few exceptions of course. It would be better if you post the source code here. Don't forget to use quote because simply pasting it would get you an warning... Hope I can help you...Or post a link to the source code...

PS: the web site you provided redirects to cjb!

vxchaos.cjb.net is now closed unforunetly, and as far as my delphi troubles go, its all source codes. well, most source codes, unless i code them from scratch :)

Xp10r3r_3X