xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Azriel_Stormbringer

Web Site Xd

what kinda site is this you battyboy? copying and all. well done for umm... the exit option, came in very handy

EDIT: HAve you read at the bottom of the home page of the site you've so nicely copied

Š 2006 - SiriusGrafix, LLC : All content unless otherwise stated are the property of SiriusGrafix and may not be reproduced, copied or otherwise retransmitted without the express permission of SiriusGrafix. All rights reserved

LINK TO COPIED PAGE

Xp10r3r_3X
Edited by xplorer-ex (see edit history)

Well I split my opinion in two perspectives:1st perspective- In terms of website quality it is very poor in terns of colors, both comparing and contrasting, overall all your colors need to work together in which they don't. Its more like a splash page then a home page with proper content, but of course you just built the site so I wasn't expecting to much to begin with. However, the way it is displaying seems you are not going to be doing much on the site but more on the forums.2nd perspective: Now been doing graphics for awhile now I have picked up pro's and cons about designing websites. First off your slicing is all wrong; you got the concept of less images better load time, but the vertical slicing isn't the proper way to do it. By eyeballing it I could get it down to 3 slices and a little CSS for more efficiency and even quicker load time. Next the outer glow is not your friend with that image as it shows off the pixelation, the same goes with the top part, although it has some good 3--d depth it the inner glow does help much either.Overall it's a good start just need to go at it some more to improve the quality of the site and also the quantity of the site and you be good to go.

well after looking at somethings,i came up with some things i totaly disagree with-the render ,again outer glow:S- i looked at ur friends page and its almost i dentical,so i wonder did u design anything on there?- forums,i saw its part gfx,now i wanne know from u how can u start a gfx forum when didn't even design ur main site urself?this isn't very good if u want a good communitynext to that i have nothin to say

what kinda site is this you battyboy? copying and all. well done for umm... the exit option, came in very handy
EDIT: HAve you read at the bottom of the home page of the site you've so nicely copied
LINK TO COPIED PAGE

Xp10r3r_3X

Wanna try reading next time? I said WASNT produced entirely by me. Siriusgrafix.com is my sister site.
I kinda made that quite clear on my own site too.
The template was donated to me by the Admin of Sirius Grafix. Dont believe me? Go ask him.

This template was kinda used by me so i can figure out myself how i want the page to be looking.
I will be building my own template but i wanted this up first.

Thanks for the name calling....very nice.

Im working on my slicing, has been about a year since i last had a go. Ima reslice it all later on.