xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jalkson

Mmorpg Review DOFUS Online

DOFUS MMORPGThe GameIts a fun game, filled with your friends/ enemies/ dogz and everyone. Fighting and running and doing jobs. Its like a real life game where you start as a full grown man/girl just gotta keep lvling.AudioNot so great as the whole game almost features 1 music, the flute music all the time. And only in the battles does the "Phadadish" type music come, of an arrow shooting or something like ZZZZAT..lol 7/10!GraphicsNot so good, but its acceptable. The running and the arrow shooting does have good details.And its funny too, like in the inn theres a fire stand, looks like a middle finger poking out lOl! And when you shoot an animal/monsters, his eyes POP out like in acartoon 8/10Features1. You can make friends.2. Get into guilds, make groups etc.3. Fight monsters, increase attack power.4. Choose a variety of like 12 classes.5. Much more lol..but i dont wanna say it all right now, lazy lazy lol9/10Overall Rating8.5/10Suggestions-They keep launching new versions, i gotta download it like every OTHER week. So i would give them the suggestion that they wait for some time, do lots of upgrades, and give out one BIG DOWNLOAD!Downloads-http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
More to come. :)

I didn't like it. To me MMORPGs shouldn't be 2-d. When the graphics aren't good it doesn't seem that appealing to me. I also think that it needs a better story. The controls aren't that good either. If you're the type that loves cartoon type games then this game will be really good for you otherwise you'll end up bore d in about the time it takes to download it.