xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Evil man

1.3 Mill Cell Phone

Oh come on guys dont be fooled by a thirteen year old. If his or her paents have that much money to splash, why is this person applying for free Webserving. would the parents not be able to splash on their own server or at least pay for web servers to host their sons future plans like all other rich parents who waste spending on silly childhood dreams they know wont materialise after all here is the evidence taken from Evil mans profile

I would like to request free web hosting from Xisto.

Please find my application below.

Your Registered Domain Name or Desired Xisto Subdomain Name:

Smartone.trap17.com

Account Username:

evil man

Introduction:

I Play Basketball, I;m in a TEAM.

Email Address:

jaskaran_04@hotmail.com

Country Where I Live:

Indiana,U.S.A.

My Websites Theme:

Smart One

Reason I Chose Xisto:

Lots of members

How I Found Xisto:

google

My Previous Host:

asta host

Reason For Leaving My Previous Host:

boring

Desired Hosting Package:

#2: Regular Package

Additional Comments:

Thanks

I have read, understand

hmmmmmmmmmmmm asta was another free host just probably didnt look professional and wouldnt be taken seriously cause of the sub domain name and ads. then again you can get full domain names for 1.99 british ouns a year or a fiver in USD for a year could Evil mans parents not afford that after all what is 5 dolllars when you splash 1,3 million at the sanp of a finger. Are we that gullible evil man huh.... ps. if you want a proper sounding dot com or dot co.uk domain holla at me and I will get you conected free of charge as a service to my ellow wanna be not this *BEEEEEEEEEEEP* of having a website called http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ its your call

Notice from Plenoptic:
Please quote all information copied, or published anywhere else, or anything that isn't in your own words.

Edited by Plenoptic (see edit history)