xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Joker!

Hello Trap17 Members

Welcome, Joker! ! Nice to see you've come to use Xisto as your webhost! Xisto is one of the best webhosts around. Just read the links below and get started!
Please take time to Read the Rules, Xisto Readme, and FAQ located inside the readme. Hope you enjoy your stay at the Xisto forums! And if you may need any assistance, feel free to PM me! Thanks and welcome!

Hello Joker, Welcome to Xisto.You have seen Imtray22 is asking you to read the rules, its because the essence of this forum is rules (follow it like religion).Well first tell us what are your hobbies and if you are here for hosting than what is the theme of your site.

Hey there! My name is Lina or Ling Ling. Its very nice to meet you. I hope to see you around here. If you need help you can ask the host members since they know a bit more. Plus I am a bit clueless in some places. Anyways, good luck on making your site once you are able to buy the packages =D

Hi, Joker and welcome aboard!Glad to know that you chose Xisto for your posting (and hosting) needs. We've got a great community here on the forums. Most of the people here are supportive and are willing to help you out if you have any problems. Just follow the Trap 17 rules (posted earlier in the thread) and you'll do fine. By the way, would you like to tell us a bit more about your self? What are you hobbies/interests? What kind of music, OS, games, etc. do you like?Hope you enjoy your stay here and we hope to see more of you on the boards!

Hello Joker! Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. You have already been directed to all the rules, regulations and FAQs, so I won't do it again. You do need to tell us a little more about yourself, though. If you are having trouble, perhaps this will help.

See you around the boards. :)

Welcome joker to the site, now would you be the joker from batman or full metal jacket :) ? Either way enjoy your stay here in the forums and eventually when you get your hosting, enjoy that as well. So welcome again and see you in the forums.

Hello and welcome Joker! You write English very well for a Russian. Good place to practice, but don't try and learn to write from some of our more senior members *Cough (points to the post above)* :)If you need anything, feel free to contact me and I'll do what I can. See you on the board!