xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zak92

Lottery! Brought to you by your own Zak92

Hey everyone its your friendly zak92!I have a great idea for all of you to make great credits but for this you have to invest.This is how it works you choose a number between 1-50 and it doesn't start until all numbers are selected.1st Prize is 60 credits.2nd Prize is 20 credits.Sorry guys but no third prize. So just keep choosingTo participate you need to pat a fees of 5 credits(not really much if you look at the prize)It ends as soon as atleast 20 numbers are selected.Join in people.I will be using Random.org service to generate the winning number

Edited by zak92 (see edit history)

lol is this allowed? i was thinking what happens to the 170 creds... hmmm you're sneaky. :) i was hoping you could give out all of the creds as prize and not take the rest for yourself. like 120 for the 1st place, 80 for the second and 50 for the third. you're not supposed to benefit from it. :)

Yeah sure why isn't this allowed because i set all this up so maybe i can have some benefit. Look at lotto and other lottery companies they make so much money you have no idea because they play with millions.

so if you set this up and you should benefit from it, then every member in trap should make this one as well. :) you shouldn't compare trap with the lotto companies.

Wow Zak good idea but I do not think that people will buy this. And I checked the rules and did not see anything about this being against the rules but still this is sneaky.

You can hold contests for credits, but what your asking is a third party would have to hold the credits because the way you got it set up is that you will be making a 20 credit profit on your break down that you got listed. So you would have to go 70 20 10 in order not to profit from it. Interesting idea but no one will participate because of the following reasons, their is a 3% transfer rate on all credits, meaning they will be spending more to get them and then when it comes time to divvy out those credits you have spend just as much. Also there is a credit transfer cap that prevent you from transferring all your credits if you are hosted, so not to disrupted services in your hosting. It's a good idea just not well thought out, just remember though that if you do participate Xisto staff is not responsible for any disputes about credit transfers that make take place.

Also, only Hosted members with over 30 credits can transfer credits. Regular members are not able to transfer credits at all. And most Hosted members with excess of 30 credits would not wish to 'gamble' with those credits.

Well i thought what i could do with my 88 credits won from the birthday thing.I thought i could do this i have nothing to lose. You guys have so much credits you can participate.

Its a good Idea but I want to know from where I can get the information of the credits deducted for transfer and awarding of credits. Please provide me the link.I completely disagree to zak92 as this site is providing a good self less service and zak is trying to get profit form it.

Click on "Credits" in the the top right hand corner of every Forum page to find all the links for things to do with your credits. One option is to Transfer credits.

No Jlhaship I want to know how much credits we have to pay for transfer and awarding to others.

3% and bhavesh its fair because just like you I want credits. Many people do business out there and now don't tell me that they are all wrong because I am active on this forum no matter what and i can relax for 90 days which is a lot but Id rather come here and enjoy with my buddies so having credits for me is not a matter I just want to get a domain.

I sense this thread has died pretty quick because you're gaining many credits from it...

Make way for Jimmy's challenge to be released shortly... Watch the forums for a new challenge thread.

total prize is 100 credits from my bank, maybe first an second place, who knows!

In order to make it fair, the thread will be open for about a day or so until I actually post the challenge at a given time. This will mean most people will get to start at the same time - look out!

It will be tricky, I'm not holding back on this lateral thinking and Xisto history exercise, but since the prize is three months free hosting and you lose nothing of your own, I hope you'll all participate!!!

I'm really sorry for the double post. If you look at the times you can see it was a legitimate accident :) My connection died on clicking submit...

Please delete - Sorry!

Edited by Jimmy (see edit history)