xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Azriel_Stormbringer

About Time... ...i introduce myself

Hello everyone...i have been here about a week so far and i have decided i am definitely staying at this great community.So...My real name is Rob and i live in wales.I have a 9 month old daughter (pics in another topic xD) and yes, i really am only 17 lol.I enjoy spending my free time on my pc, surfing the web and playing online games. I am also a grafix artist (tho not always v.good lol).If ya wanna get to know me more just ask questions or PM me and ill send my MSN address :)

hello azriel! (lol, remove the z and you get my name! :) ) we're happy you've decided to stay here at trap.it doesn't matter if you're 17 and you already have a daughter, as long as you take care of her properly and she'll be fine. you may want to share us pics of her if you want. about your talent, well you could apply to be a part of the trap graphics crew and post your works so people can comment about it.again, enjoy your stay!

hi rob, welcome to trapnice pic of daughter, whats her name. Your sig tolds that you might become winner of SOTW contest some day. Happy posting here.

Hello Azriel_Stormbringer Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. I see you are already hosted, so I will spare you the rhetoric about rules and regulations. Your daughter is very cute. Congratulations! My you are young to be starting a family. I wish you, your daughter and her mother all the best in life. See you around the boards.

Hey,Welcome to Xisto.com I am happy that you love your daughter so much and she is very adorable, Natalie is a good name for her.Hope you have a great stay here and I really liked your sigs so keep up the good work and hope you keep posting as much as you are right now.EnjoyVelma :)