xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MattJoseph

Disneys- Vmk

Ever hear of Disneys ~ VMK? It is an addicting, fun game. VMK Stands for virtual magic kingdom. Its like all the disney parks in this one game. You can trade, make friends, and more! And, if you go to WDW, you can do these quests, that will get you codes for vmk, and you get rare items! I love this game, and it is very, very addiciting. Anyone else play?

Hmm no have never heard of it. Is this game online on a computer or on a system? Is it sort of like Tycoon? I love those games used to have one but it broke. :lol: I will look into the Vmk.

Yes I do, but I barely get to play it. For me it takes around 15 minutes for it to load. TypoMage, no it is an online game. I am pretty rich at Vmk. The only time it gets addicting for me is when I start to play it.... I think I will play it in summer sincethey might have water slides again. If I recall, correctly, my character name is Faireus or so. Pretty fun. Especially during summer.

I played vmk and it was the best game I played on the computer and now I know alot about disney anyways it closed and I googled (mmo game for kids) and alot of things came up so I found fusionfall (it's more of a boys game then a girls) hope my addvice helps 8>)-reply by Author Name - e.G. John, MikeKeywords: