xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zachy2411

Compiler

What are you talking about? There's no new C/C++ compiler on the site. Dev-C++ has been around for years and the last (stable) release I can think of was back in February.

lol when i was in college we were only using the command line for compiling our C programs. i only knew of dev-c when i was already in my last year.

hey dude what a bad compiler it is ?it does not even debugit did't show error like TCwhat a hell ?and where are the tutorials there in none ?i am talking about DEV C++ 4.9.9.2is there are any configration for this program to be able to run properly or what i canot figure out the problem why not it tell us where the error is or what is the error ...

I used Dev-C++ when I started programming in C++ and it was kind of okay for command line software, but if you want to code for Windows, I'd suggest Visual C++, which is IMHO easier to configure and even more powerful.

Well, Dev-C++ Is'nt even a compiler... It is an Integrated Development Enviroment for windows written in pascal ( Delphi, to be precise ) and is with Code::Blocks the only sane C++ IDEs for windows...

Right now I'm cursed to use windows and I'm using both DevC++ and C::B, but as soon as I'm done with the dirty work I'm gonna switch back to an even more sane Enviroment ( Bash on Ubuntu ).

One more tought: Everybody using basic are beginners!  BASIC is an acronym for Beginner's All-purpose Symbolic Instruction Code