xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
soleimanian

How To Retouch Your Pictures In Adobe Photoshop correct Freckle

How to retouch your pictures in Adobe Photoshop (correct Freckle).

There are many ways you can retouch your pictures. But now, I would like to show you to simple and easy ways that I usually use.

First way) Using the Patch tool:

1- Open the image you want retouch.

Posted Image

2- Select the patch tool from the toolbox (or press J).

Posted Image

3- Select a small area in the image, then drag it to a clean area and finally release the mouse button. Do step 3 several times to get best result. like below

Posted Image

Finally your picture may become like this:

Posted Image

Second way) Using the Dust & Scratches filter.

1- Open the image you want retouch.

Posted Image

2- Press Q to enter in Quick Mask Mode.

3- Select the Brush Tool (press :lol:.

4- Brush up the area you want to retouch ( it will become red). Press Q to exit from Quick Mask Mode.

Posted Image

5- Hold down Ctrl and Shift and press I (ctrl+shift+i) to inverse selected area.

Posted Image

6- Go to Filter > Noise > and select Dust & Scratches. The Dust & Scratches will appears.

7- Change Radius and Thershold to get best result. Like below

Posted Image

8- Repeat step 4-7 , several times to get best result.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Notice from electriic ink:
Please post all image editing tutorials in Xisto Network Sites > The GFXTrap Forum - Xisto Graphics Site > Tutorials from now on. Moved. Thank you.
Edited by electriic ink (see edit history)

wow great tutorial. i am going to have to try this. i have always wondered if you could but never really tried it. the second way seem alot better than the first. which photoshop are you using

Wow, that is pretty cool! lol, i don't have freckles, but lol is there a way that you can put realistic ones on ppl? just as a joke lol.I know somebody ho has a ton of freckles, and they want to know what they look like without them, but now maybe i can show them. thanks a ton, this tut will probably help me a lot int he near future *muahahaha* lol