xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
downpour

Mysql problems with MySQl

i have a joomla site i have had up for a few monthsand i thought about switching to postnuke or another cmswhen i install through fantasico they never workso i changed the permissions in the MySQL so it connects to the databaseand it still doesnt worki dont know why i used to be able to install multiple CMS systems with no problemnow i cant get anything to work ...tried PHPnuke, postnuke, even xoopsall say cant connect to databasei change the permissions to all like in the joomla database and it still doesnt worki have postnuke install in downpour-online.com/newssays problem with theme but it didnt work at all beforeso whats the deal?downpour-online.comthanksgreg

Can I have support ticket number ?If you get error like "can't connect to server" and its persistent, we will frankly go out of business. Because most of the applications use mySQL and on every server we have more than 100 customers. :-/Errors like Connection timeout, authentication errors can be understood.. This is not a regular issue which can be easily solved on forums.Please help me with ticket number.

Can I have support ticket number ?
If you get error like "can't connect to server" and its persistent, we will frankly go out of business. Because most of the applications use mySQL and on every server we have more than 100 customers. :-/

Errors like Connection timeout, authentication errors can be understood..

This is not a regular issue which can be easily solved on forums.

Please help me with ticket number.

Ticket ID: TTO-443281
Subject: MySQL Server
Department: CH Support
Priority: High

Ticket ID: TTO-443281 Subject: MySQL Server
Department: CH Support
Priority: High

I cant do clean installs of any CMS
my database doesnt work properly as far as adding any new mods or anything
i always get a connection area
i sent an email of the postnuke install i did to support also
thanks

I see you are hosted on server ALPHA and the mySQL is working perfectly. There might be an error in the fantastico configuration. I have posted a support ticket there and waiting for their reply.