xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lloydg

Oblivion.. Any 1 Play? and question about vampires

first of all OBLIVION IS TEH BEST GAME EVER!!!and i got a level 11 breton and finished the Dark Brotherhood.i am curently a vampire... i is starting to anoy me because i ened to feed evry day just about.....i started the quest to cure it but its long i like teh skill vampires have got so i was wondering.. cuz i remember in morrowind that u can enchant stuff with a constent effect of healing .... so in oblivion can u do that because if i got a healing ring or robe or hood or something that would counter the sun damage then i could stay a vamping with out feeding or dieing in the sun...any 1 play?any 1 know if this will work?

Restore healthOblivion.. Any 1 Play?

That is not possible with oblivion. You are unable to make a constant effect restore health. Nor there is an item that does that. You can avoid having to feed as often by never sleeping/waiting. You can fast travel to different towns until it is daylight. 

-reply by Sidenfu