xisto Community
lionking729

Precise Video Editor

Windows movie maker would work for cutting out the begining. You split the clip where you want it then just delete the first one. As for subtitles, I'm not sure, Windows movie maker might do that too, but I can't check right now.

I have good expir. with Ulead Video studio (included with my video card ) simple for use but powerfull.You have all tools like small video studio (capture included). Well: - capture from any capture card - effects - adding text to video - adding picture to video - reformat to vcd,dvd or custom format etc.

Adobe Premiere Pro can easily do this task (relative to the other tasks you can accomplish with it). Instructions if you happen to have it:1. Drag the clip from the Project window into the Source monitor.2. Find the point in the clip that you want to start at. Click the Set In Point button.3. Do the same for the end, just with the Set Out Point button.4. Drag the video fom the Source Monitor to the timeline.5. Create a few titles using the blank, default template. Add your text where you want it to be.6. Drag the titles from the Project window and place them over the timeline. Adjust the title lenghts to match the video.